Mr Peter Parker Presents Strange Music (Tech N9ne,Kutt Calhoun, and Krizz Kaliko)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
UPDATE: Freestyle

Im gonna go as far as to say well probably hear some of that in future releases... More specifically Techs second on Yukmouths CD, and possibly Kali's shit on his shit thats coming... I might be jumping the gun, but with the past i'd say its true.

Even though, that was pretty bad ass...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tech's first verse is from "Can't Shake It".

And I agree with that second line being from Yuk's song, likely.

And for the sake of speculation, could "Raw and UnKutt" be the working title of Kutt's next cd?

Oct 16, 2006
It's a shame that Mims said like two months ago that the Move Remix was dead in the water, cause that shit would have really went. I like the original, but to have Tech & Twista on it? That shit would have been bonkers.
Was the "Move Remix" ever recorded for the sake of updating the discography since from what I can gather Tech N9ne definitely sent Mims his verse..

Also does anyone have an audio rip of the freestyles? If anyone could up it or send me a PM it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.. this freestyle session was much better than the last freestyle session they appeared on..

ECF'NW.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Was the "Move Remix" ever recorded for the sake of updating the discography since from what I can gather Tech N9ne definitely sent Mims his verse..
There's not really confirmation one way or the other, but it would make sense that Tech recorded a verse and sent it in given the way he speaks about it. However, regardless, it would still fit under the "Rumored to Exist" category, or still go there if it was recorded because it's known to exist.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It had to be finished because D.Baker said it was done and was to be circulated eventually. But I think it's a little late to circulate it as an official remix since the song's been out for a while now.