Motivational Thread [NSFW]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
lol my lady has a freind that looks like a monster with no makeup... i seen her after she spent the night at my girls house and i looked her and literally screamed... i woke up to a ugly ass bitch! lol i felt hella bad
lol
i believe you
make up can make bitches look hella different but that chick looks like hella ugly compared to her with make up

but i know some girls who are HELLA hella pretty, and they look ugly with make up on

Jun 5, 2004
lol
i believe you
make up can make bitches look hella different but that chick looks like hella ugly compared to her with make up

but i know some girls who are HELLA hella pretty, and they look ugly with make up on
yea this bitch looks hella hurt with no make up, she hella pale and got blond hair, but shes part mexican so she got some doo-doo brown eyes. she looks like a blue nose pit bull when she aint got no makeup on lol

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
whatever it was....it worked...lol
yea..

i was just noticing the parts that were photoshopped..

they moved her eyes higher (and changed the shape of them), fixed her teeth, and made her nose more defined.. (and smoothed out the skin tone).

it's crazy how much difference a little photoshopping will make..

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
yea..

i was just noticing the parts that were photoshopped..

they moved her eyes higher (and changed the shape of them), fixed her teeth, and made her nose more defined.. (and smoothed out the skin tone).

it's crazy how much difference a little photoshopping will make..
i need photoshop but like in real life lol