Miami vs pittsburgh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
Anyone's who has actually played football in their life knows what a wet field is like... but DAMN that field was disasterous. TERRIBLE field conditions and honestly.. that game should've been cancelled. But oh well... Steelers got the win so i can't complain.

Apr 13, 2007
Anyone's who has actually played football in their life knows what a wet field is like... but DAMN that field was disasterous. TERRIBLE field conditions and honestly.. that game should've been cancelled. But oh well... Steelers got the win so i can't complain.
yea that field was a fuckin joke. im sure they coulda checked the weather and atleast tried to prevent a disaster from happening. the game was fuckin borin i almost fell asleep but i had to keep watchin, i was afraid we'd be humiliated once again as we did last week with the jets. seems like everytime we play a losing team steelers wont step it up. but like u said . even tho it was boring and wasnt a blow out we won so GO STEELERS!!! :cheeky:

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
lol, my bad. for some odd reason I thought you were implying you were a steelers fan or some shit. trippin :chinese:
LOL yeah I re-read it and it definitely looks like that.
you sounded like you were angry bruh. lol like "what the hell, ain't you a seahawks fan?! you traitorous bastard." lol
Well the Steelers are Stealers...but I don't have anything against them. They didn't do it, the refs did. They just went out and did what they were supposed to.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
the game was fuckin boring i almost fell asleep. even tho it was boring and wasnt a blow out we won so GO STEELERS!!! :cheeky:
I actually enjoyed it, because it brought back memories as a kid playing in those type of conditions. Plus, I'm a defensive minded cat who enjoys watching the D-Line and LB's getting that advantage on the offense. I was hoping for the Steelers to win it 2-0 on a sack in the end zone (Safety). I was calling for it when Blitzburgh had the fins backed up on the 5 or 6 yard line. I guess 3-0 victory will work though, lol. GO STEELERS!!!

Oh yeah, this season so far isn't a bad start for Coach Tomlin's rookie year as Head Coach.:cool:

Apr 13, 2007
I actually enjoyed it, because it brought back memories as a kid playing in those type of conditions. Plus, I'm a defensive minded cat who enjoys watching the D-Line and LB's getting that advantage on the offense. I was hoping for the Steelers to win it 2-0 on a sack in the end zone (Safety). I was calling for it when Blitzburgh had the fins backed up on the 5 or 6 yard line. I guess 3-0 victory will work though, lol. GO STEELERS!!!

Oh yeah, this season so far isn't a bad start for Coach Tomlin's rookie year as Head Coach.:cool:
yea i guess for his first season it aint bad at all but i think he has had some not so smart calls before. but id rather have him for our coach than miamis thats for sures.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I paid 200 dollars for my 2 tickets...got off the bus downtown...and this old lady stops me and my buddy and says she doesnt wanna go to the game and gives us 2 tickets. So there's $200 down the drain. Then I start walkin across the Roberto Clemente bridge and the torrential downpour starts. I get soaked, fuck up my cell, and get to the stadium, only for lightening to strike and they push thousands of people into the concourse where we sit there like fucking sardines for 45 minutes. We finally get on the field and sit in the cold rain for 59 minutes 47 seconds until the Steelers kick a field goal.

I played on Heinz Field before...and that field is fucking terrible. They played the WPIAL (high school championship games) on there last week plus the Pitt game, so there were 6 games played there in 3 days. It was torn to fuckin hell. When that punt plopped into the ground, its the first time I've ever heard a stadium collectively laugh together. Now I have pneumonia.

Ben was 18/21 and Willie looked good at first, and we did okay passing in that weather without Santonio playing. But we can't get fucking 3rd and short or 4th and goal if our lives depended on it and our third down playcalling in the middle of the field is fuckin bullshit.