Memoirs of Stockton209SS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Thanx 206, well I be gone for a while, I hope you foos who are fed up with my preaching will be happy. Gotta do somethings now, and I'm going to take heed to Heresy's Warning. God Bless to all, and I'll see you foos in a week or 2 peace.

*the GOM forum celebrate* LOL

Mar 12, 2005
It is, thanks for the welcome, I had this account since Feb, and the last two months I've been posting crazy since I got laid off, and it's hard to find work, you call they say no or later, you come and they say there's no spot. But I aint trippin. It's my anti-drug

Mar 12, 2005
I was working in a factory for a while, and then they laid me off. I sort of hustle, sell old Jersey's for more than they're worth, cell hard to find Norteno CDs, and since I'm unemployed for a while, my sister needs a babysitter, so I get about 140 a week from that. Laugh if you want, but I need the money.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU AIN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS MONEY. STEP YOUR gAME UP AND gET WITH ONE OF THEM OLD RICH RELIgIOUS LADIES. YAW CAN CHOP IT UP ALL YAW WANT ABOUT THE BIBLE.