Margarito vs Clottey, Chavez jr vs Vanda Dodgers stadium

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pick the TWO winners

• Margarito over Clottey by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clottey over Margarito by KO

• Vanda over Chavez by KO

• Vanda over Chavez by decision

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Don't forget what happened to the ''baddest WW in boxing", the p4p best, in many people's eyes, when he stepped into the ring with a determined and serious Antonio Margarito.

I didn't consider Cotto the baddest... I kept picking against him because I knew he was going to lose soon. He did improve as his fights went on... and as soon as I picked him to win, he lost.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I got Clottey going into that shell defense and counter-punching/scoring with effective punches and he will score a knockdown sometime during the fight. And he'll win by UD!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ Clottey hurting or knocking down Margarito. He couldn't even seriously hurt Zab...who's been down vs. many opponents, and who could do the chicken dance given the chance. LOL

I'm ready to do that sig bet, Tony...I'd prefer cash/check/credit card, but I'll take the sig bet. LOL

Dec 9, 2005
I'm a Tony Margarito fan, but he's just not the same when he's unable to physically impose his will on someone, which has happened most of the times that he's fought guys his size. Tony definitely won't be able to just walk through Clottey's punches like he did with Cotto.

I voted for a Margarito stoppage though, just because I feel like he's got the confidence and momentum on his side. He'll be able to get to the body of Clotty, who likes to hold his hands fairly high...and he'll do it in the early rounds. Money in the bank !

Go Tony !

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL @ Clottey hurting or knocking down Margarito. He couldn't even seriously hurt Zab...who's been down vs. many opponents, and who could do the chicken dance given the chance. LOL
Wow... we must have been watching a different fight. You don't think Zab was hurt after Clottey ripped him with that uppercut that caused the cut above Zab's eye? Clottey was landing right hand leads the whole fight, as evidenced by Zab's head snapping back.

Clottey is going to handle Margarito and take his belt.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yes, we must have been watching a different fight. Zab was utterly demolished by Miguel Cotto. Joshua Clottey had a couple point lead on the cards. One shot, which caused the cut, stunned Zab for maybe all of 8 seconds...LOL.

Don't worry...I won't make the sig too bad for you.