Man gets arrested for drinking Arizona Ice Tea

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
jus buy a four loko, looks the fuccin same.lol...this has been blowin up on facebook the last couple of days tho.

i fuccs wit the lemon flavor one by the way...where was dude from, new york?

Props: Mixerr
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bps. I guess I would of just gave the guy my 99cent Arizona and kept it movin. Why wouldn't you just let him hold it? Unless you poured liquor in it. Just being stubborn? Why go to jail over this shit?
The thing that is making people upset is that if he wasn't black would he have been asked for his drink to be sniffed to begin with? If a white guy was leaning on his car drinking Arizona tea would the white guy have been suspected of drinking alcohol in public?

You gotta add in the fact that when he showed the cop the can and proved he wasn't drinking alcohol, the cop immediately went on some tirade about trespassing when the guy was a customer at the store.

It was an obvious case of a cop fucking with somebody for no other reason than to fuck with them.

This shit happened in North Carolina also, a state with extreme racist roots.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The thing that is making people upset is that if he wasn't black would he have been asked for his drink to be sniffed to begin with? If a white guy was leaning on his car drinking Arizona tea would the white guy have been suspected of drinking alcohol in public?

You gotta add in the fact that when he showed the cop the can and proved he wasn't drinking alcohol, the cop immediately went on some tirade about trespassing when the guy was a customer at the store.

It was an obvious case of a cop fucking with somebody for no other reason than to fuck with them.

This shit happened in North Carolina also, a state with extreme racist roots.
Just sayin, maybe this has been going on and dude was sick of it. If I didn't want any trouble, I would of just let dude have my can. Guy that got arrested said he was waiting on somebody, so he wasn't there to buy anything, unless he was waiting for someone to go into the store and buy liquor with him

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just sayin, maybe this has been going on and dude was sick of it. If I didn't want any trouble, I would of just let dude have my can. Guy that got arrested said he was waiting on somebody, so he wasn't there to buy anything, unless he was waiting for someone to go into the store and buy liquor with him
Yeah they were waiting for their friend to get their to buy liquor according to the article I read on Fayetteville's local newspaper's website.