locc2dabrain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
2 Deuces Bitch, Come on man we all want that hyst put it up, be a star, u ain't gonna get nothing but some rep for it. Put it up an know u shared music with people that would never have got to hear it if it wasn't for you. Ain't that why your on a site like this? To share music not hold it ransom like a fucked up record company? No disrespect just being honest.

Feb 17, 2004
They should just post the album If they aint gonna do nuthin with thats a part of SAC history His verses on Seasons are favorites of mine and ALOT of ppl I know,
my home boy flipped out when I told him hyst had a solo and I had tracks from it!! Ill pay for the pressing MYSELF tell hyst 2 get @ me

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
Yall fuckin' trippin', it's one thing to get an album from where ever and ripping it and then uploading them, regardless if its rare, unreleased, regular albums, but deuces got it directly from T so he can't be disrespectin' the muthafucka and releasing that shit.

Feb 10, 2006
Yall fuckin' trippin', it's one thing to get an album from where ever and ripping it and then uploading them, regardless if its rare, unreleased, regular albums, but deuces got it directly from T so he can't be disrespectin' the muthafucka and releasing that shit.
i feel yah & agree 100%....but i jus hope 1 day this album sees the light of day, cuz all the muzzic coming out latley has been below par

also is there anyword if hyst still raps? or plan on working on more material to release in the future?

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
^^^Thanks man, you gotta respect the muthafucka that gave it to you and that muthafucka on da album too. Plus, if that shit did get leaked, he'll know who did it cuz it was given to only a few ppl IF at all. Last I heard he has some kids or something and he jus works like, just a citizen, but i could be wrong.

Jul 9, 2007
Man 2duecesbitch really is 1.Just look online u can find these same hyst songs all over the place and the same picture of the cover art. All he did was claim he knew someone that had the whole thing an spread the same 3 songs that been on the net for like 4 years an claim he put it up. If he knew hyst why would he act like, ok ima put up this song cuzz he let me, only put up the same 3 songs that are on almost any west coast music p2p site that u can find hella easy? 2duecesbitch=fake copy an paste link stealing peice of total shit. And just in case you don't get the hint FUCK YOU.

Feb 27, 2006
Man 2duecesbitch really is 1.Just look online u can find these same hyst songs all over the place and the same picture of the cover art. All he did was claim he knew someone that had the whole thing an spread the same 3 songs that been on the net for like 4 years an claim he put it up. If he knew hyst why would he act like, ok ima put up this song cuzz he let me, only put up the same 3 songs that are on almost any west coast music p2p site that u can find hella easy? 2duecesbitch=fake copy an paste link stealing peice of total shit. And just in case you don't get the hint FUCK YOU.
damn fool you dont know what your talkin about... all them 3 tracks were originally posted over here then other people spread them all over the internet same with the album art an i know this for a fact or else i wouldnt be speakin on it... u look like a straight clown after that post