Livio dissing UA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Wow!!!! Envy is a terrible thing..... This aint the 1st time Livio Dissed folks....I seen dude perform wit UA a few times....Why knock UA dude is doin his thing and is real humble bout it!!!! Neemas good people....Livioss makin himself look foolish IMO.........
I heard Livio is dissin DZ too.....I can see why tho:rolleyes:

CEEOHELAY said:
Wow!!!! Envy is a terrible thing..... This aint the 1st time Livio Dissed folks....I seen dude perform wit UA a few times....Why knock UA dude is doin his thing and is real humble bout it!!!! Neemas good people....Livioss makin himself look foolish IMO.........
I heard Livio is dissin DZ too.....I can see why tho:rolleyes:
Haha...what happened to DZ? I used to see that cat all the time...

Yeah Neemas a good dood, I dont think hes even thinkin twice about it though. Hes doin his thang....PM me your # COLA, Im tryna get you on this album real soon. I got a couple songs you can hop on if youd like...holll atcha boy.

Oct 19, 2006
I think that the diss tracks Keep things interesting. Even if you don't like them you still have to listen. I like Neema and Livio so I don't have an opinion. What's up FRIDGE.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Whoa...people are not feeling Livio?

I don't know ANYTHING about him whatsoever except someone gave me a CD with his album on mp3 few years ago...My Life...and I thought it was one of the most slapping albums in years. I think he is nice as hell on the mic personally, I don't see how someone can call him weak.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Neema's been accomplishing some real good shit for the northwest lately and I'm happy to see him doing well. I have no clue why this beef has arised but if it's not on some personal shit, its just bad for the community as a whole. Neema is my dood and I stand by him one hundred. Keep doing ya thang patna!

Nov 24, 2003
Where is Neema's response?

Livio's disses to DZ and Neema were both ehh. In a rap community this small I was expecting more real personal dirt. I will say I did see Livio preform a few weeks back at Nectar I thought and it was a cool set.

PS. Where the fuck can I get a hat like this

Jun 1, 2006
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Where is Neema's response?

Livio's disses to DZ and Neema were both ehh. In a rap community this small I was expecting more real personal dirt. I will say I did see Livio preform a few weeks back at Nectar I thought and it was a cool set.

PS. Where the fuck can I get a hat like this

i think they sell them in the gap in livio's front teeth :cheeky:

Dec 11, 2002
... Ouch.

I dont know Livio at all.. just know the name from dude doing a track with Bullet.

.... ummm.. say it isnt Liv's girl at the end of the track.... :x

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
"my girl said they were thizzin and she fucked him in the ass with a strap on"...or something along those lines.....SHIT...LMFAO....

Why is it that Livio clowns on the artist(s) making it big in the town and then gets served a cold blow? I mean, he was woofin about FTS 6 years ago, then he appologized real quick when he was confronted...and now this, after he's done shows with Neema....Livio is an ungreatful little faggot fuck. If he's still anything like he was when he was 16 and I first met him, I'm surprised nobody noticed the fake parts in his personality. I do'nt know dude well, but he did use to talk about crip this cuzz that...he needs to stick to rappin about shit he doesn't have, LIKE TALENT!