Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
I FEEL YA PAIN

I KNOW WERE YOUR COMIN FROM HOMEY,MYSELF HAS FELT SUICIDAL BEFORE AND I HAVE 2 KIDS WITH A FOUNDATION TO BUILD ON, I HAD LOST A COUPLE OF MY CLOSEST PEEPS THESE PAST COUPLE YEARS, AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS GETTIN CLOSER N CLOSER TO ME, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, UNTILL IT'S TO LATE IS WHAT I'V LEARNED, AND LIFE ISN'T PROMISED WICH DEATH IS A BLESSING CAUSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I WOULD RATHER GO THAN TO STAY TO SEE OUT, HOW THIS CORRUPTED WORLD SEEKS THE NEW BEGINNING, JUST STAY HEALTHY MENTALLY AND PHISICALY AND LET EVERYTHING FALL INTO PLACE CAUSE ITS ALREADY PLANNED. AND WRITIN LYRICS HELPS ME STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT I WANT AND WHO I AM, AND MY PROBLEMS ARE UNLEASHED ON PAPER WICH COULD HELP ANOTHER IN THE SAME CITUATION THATS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO TRY TO FIGHT BACK,CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUR WORST ENEMIE IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELF. "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME,HUG ME OR EVEN HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST ME,WITH MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER GENTLY"LORD IS IT TRUE" THAT EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO BE? AND YOU'LL FORGIVE US FOR WE HAVE SINNED! BIG BOSS TO PAY THE COST TO WIN,THEN WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EVIDENT? IN YOUR BOOK DO YOU CONCIDER ME A RESIDENT? OR IN OTHER WORDS WILL I BE HEAVEN SENT, FOR THE CHOICES N VOICES THAT LEAD US TO RECONCEAL THAT,SOND LIKE A GOOD DEAL THAT, PLAYBOY CAN YA FEEL THAT? GIVE N TAKE N TAKE N GIVE THATS HOW WERE RAISED IN THIS LIFE OF SIN, WITH DEATH AROUND THE CORNER I'M HERE TO WARN YA WE HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN" YOUR NOT ALONE HOMEBOY

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I appreciate the love homes, no doubt. I'm gonna have to try and kick it with you when I touch down. I'll only be in town a couple days cause I didn't really get any days off for Christmas but I'll see what I can do. I might even have to lay down a verse or somethin for you if we got time. Keep in touch bro
YEAH HOMIE.. GET ATME THO EVEN THO IF U CANT STAY OUT HERE FO LONG..

Jun 2, 2002
whattup chris...i remember your name from back in the day. thanks for lacing us with some wise words and advice...much love, and i wish nothing but the best for your moms. keep your head up.

Oct 28, 2005
hey .. I never talked to you before or anything, just happened to read your post and I just wanted to reply to it .. keep your head up and stay strong. My moms got health problems like nobody would believe .. so far she's made it through it all, still got those hospital nights though. Anyways what you said was deep .. I think it could even be strong enough to make people who don't know or understand the meaning of life, actually put their life into a whole different direction on a faithful path to success or on their way to accomplishing some of their lost dreams.. I'm a youngin' (lol) .. but I've had shit in my life (not sayin' that nobody else hasn't..) happen that alot of people haven't gone through or even heard of.. but taking it all on is alot .. but when I turned to God and put some of it in his hands, I didn't have to stress off some of it anymore, seemed like the load on my shoulders was so much lighter. Much love and respect to you and your fam .. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers cause just like somebody said on here .. miracles do happen.

Aug 11, 2004
yea nigga i feel you this last yr been a struggle i been gone in half of it locked up in sum juvenile camp and while i waz gona my dad had a heartattack i lost to grandmaz 1 homeboi and a baby i feel u on the suicidal thing i havent been able to embrace religion so i still do dumb shit...... i wish u the best of luck n hope to follo u down that path becuz mah kidz gonna need it n my lady too plus me...... stay up homie wise choice

Jun 14, 2002
CHRIS.....I'VE KINDA STRAYED AWAY FROM THE BOARD TOO.....I'M FULLY CONSUMED IN LIFE RITE NOW & I DON'T GOT TIME FOR THE NET AS MUCH....SEEIN' IT AS I DON'T EVEN HAVE A HOUSE OR NOTHIN'.....I'M GOIN' THROUGH SOME TOUGH SHIT RITE NOW TOO.....FAULTY RAID'S OF MY PAD BY YOLO NARCOTICS ENFORCEMENT TO BULLSHIT ARRESTS TO LOSIN' SOME CLOSE CLOSE HOMEBOYS OF MINE RECENTLY.....I FEEL ANY MOMENT COULD BE MY LAST WHETHER AN ENEMY TAKES MY LIFE......OR I DO.AT TIMES I FEEL I CAN'T GO ON.....AT TIMES I FEEL THERES NOT A REASON TO GO ON.....BUT SOME REASON I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT IN MY HEAD.....I KEEP GOIN'....IM ONLY 17 YEARS OLD BUT IVE BEEN FEEDIN' & SUPPORTIN' MYSELF LIVIN' FROM HERE TO THERE FOR THE PAST 'BOUT YEAR I GUESS.....ITS WHAT IVE ADAPTED TOO.....JUST KNO' MAYNE KINDA LIKE MESSY MARV SAID...."WHEN YOU LIVIN' LIKE YOU GROWN,YOU OUT THERE IN THE COLD/YOU FEELIN' LIKE YOU'RE ALL ALONE,YOU AINT THE ONLY 1".....OR TO MAKE IT MORE TO THIS FORUM....AS WOODIE SAID "EVERYDAY & EVERY NITE OF MY LIFE,MY SANITY IS STANDIN' ON THE EDGE LOOKIN' OVER THE LEDGE/"......I DON'T KNO' WHEN MY LAST DAY WILL COME MAYNE BUT KEEP YA HEAD UP & DO YA THANG......YOU GOT MY RESPECT AS YOU SHOWED NOTHIN' BUT THE UTMOST RESPECT WIT' MY HOMIES THAT HAVE PAST......GOOD LUCK TO YOU MAYNE......STAY UP.....

~BIG TEFLON

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Damn, a lot of love on here, good lookin folks. California livin ain't nothin nice, and life doesn't always get easier accepting Jesus, I'm glad no one told me that it would. If you ask anyone, they are gonna tell you that they have had a hard life, they have struggled, that they have had some twisted thoughts of giving up on life. I really don't know anyone who won't say that about their life, but there's more to people than what you see on the surface. If you took a look at me, I'm a clean cut dude, I wear slacks and a shirt and tie everyday lookin like a millionaire stock broker to most. I'm known by a lot of people at church and so forth, but the thing is, they don't stop to ask about what's really goin on, and only the few people that have stopped to ask, even know.
Life may not get easier for any of us, but honestly, I wouldn't be keepin it real with any of y'all if I didn't tell what I know to be true. There is more to life than this like I said before. As most of y'all probably believe, there is a heaven and a hell, but I don't now where some of y'all get your ideals on either of them to be honest. The bible says we are sinners by nature, and sinners deserve death, but if we accept Jesus as our savior, we will have eternal life. All you have to do is believe that He is your savior, sincerely believe, and all of your sins will be forgiven, and you'll have eternal life. Even if you live to be 130 years old, what's 130 years compared to eternity? No more losin homeboys, no more losing family, no more pain, no more hurt, not in heaven, and it lasts forever. If you think this life is bad, imagine what hell must be. I know a lot of people say they are goin to hell for what they've done, yet in the same breath say they got a homeboy lookin down from Heaven on them when they are guilty of the same things they feel guilty about...Doesn't make much sense. It's just somethin to think about...REALLY think about. "Cast your cares and burdens on me, for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Jesus

Again, a lot of love, and I wish I could respond to more of y'all, but if you wanna hit me on a pm that's cool I don't want to flood the board with somethin that ain't really music related on here cause that's not what the board is for, but thanks again to everyone for bein real and talkin about life with me, even though I know it's not easy to talk about sometimes. Keep your head up, be safe and God bless

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
What it is homies? Some of y'all recognize my name on here, but most of y'all new cats won't. I haven't really been on this website at all like I said would probably happen once I moved back to Cali cause I knew that I wouldn't have nearly as much free time on my hands as I did in New York. Really all I wanted to come on here and remind y'all of, is to count your blessings. This time of year is a good time of the year to not only reflect on everything during the year, but life in general. My life is a lot better now than it was in New York, but it's been a lot more difficult too. I almost lost my mom this year again to health, and it's been extremely difficult financially this year for me too, which has really tried my faith in God, but it's been all good and I'm happy to be alive. I know some of y'all out there can't be happy with the way your lives are going, or the direction they are headed, whatever the case maybe. Thoughts of suicide have clouded my brains in the past during the really rough times, but I'm glad to be alive and I'm glad that God has brought me this far. There's never a better day than the one you're livin in to make a change in your life. Some people might hate on this ideal, but there's more to life than money, women, liquor and gangbangin. There's certainly more to life than what's in store for us on this earth too, heaven or hell awaits us. I don't want to preach to anyone or anything, but if you hate the way your life is goin, you have to take a look at who's in your life and what you're doin with yourself.
For the few homeboys I used to chop it up with on here, peace to y'all and stay up and much love to ECCR for still doin your music thang. Your dream still inspires me to write and pursue a career in music. One luv and God bless
Chris
Diggidy says pray to our lord and savior Jesus Christ and all will be right. Just ask Woodie. RIP Woodie and RIP Jesus he died for that faggot diggidys sins.