Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
What it is homies? Some of y'all recognize my name on here, but most of y'all new cats won't. I haven't really been on this website at all like I said would probably happen once I moved back to Cali cause I knew that I wouldn't have nearly as much free time on my hands as I did in New York. Really all I wanted to come on here and remind y'all of, is to count your blessings. This time of year is a good time of the year to not only reflect on everything during the year, but life in general. My life is a lot better now than it was in New York, but it's been a lot more difficult too. I almost lost my mom this year again to health, and it's been extremely difficult financially this year for me too, which has really tried my faith in God, but it's been all good and I'm happy to be alive. I know some of y'all out there can't be happy with the way your lives are going, or the direction they are headed, whatever the case maybe. Thoughts of suicide have clouded my brains in the past during the really rough times, but I'm glad to be alive and I'm glad that God has brought me this far. There's never a better day than the one you're livin in to make a change in your life. Some people might hate on this ideal, but there's more to life than money, women, liquor and gangbangin. There's certainly more to life than what's in store for us on this earth too, heaven or hell awaits us. I don't want to preach to anyone or anything, but if you hate the way your life is goin, you have to take a look at who's in your life and what you're doin with yourself.
For the few homeboys I used to chop it up with on here, peace to y'all and stay up and much love to ECCR for still doin your music thang. Your dream still inspires me to write and pursue a career in music. One luv and God bless
Chris

Mar 20, 2005
I DON'T KNOW YOU HOMIE ,BUT A RESPECT A MAN WHO WANTS TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR HIMSELF AND GIVES GOOD ADVICE TO PEOPLE. STAY UP HOMIE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
WHAT UP KID. IS L.K.D GOOD TOO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. I REMEMBER YOU MENTIONING SOME ABOUT YOUR MOMMA JUST KEEP THE FAITH HOMEBOY. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NOTHIN BUT THE BEST TRUST ME MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. I TOUGHT MY MOTHER WAS GOING TO DIE OVER A SICKNESS SHE HAD (CANCER) AND STILL HAS REAL SPIT. THIS MADE ME LOOK AT THINGS WAY DIFFERENTLY WHILE MOTHAFUCKERS WERE OUT THERE SHOOTIN EACH OTHER AND SHIT BLASTIN MOTHAFUCKAS . SHE LAID IN THE HOSPITAL AND FOUGHT THAT SHIT LIKE NOTHIN ELSE THERE WERE TIMES ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS DIE. FUCKIN HARD AS FUCK TO SEE YOUR MOMMA LAYIN THERE ALMOST WITH NO LIFE AND YOU GOTTA HOLD YOUR TEARS CAUSE YOU GOTTA BRING HAPPINESS TO HER SIDE. BUT SHE FOUGHT TILL THE END. CAME BACK FROM IT WITHOUT A SCAR STILL ON MEDS BUT FUCK IT SHE STILL ROLLIN. SHE CHECKS IN EVERY NOW AND THEN WITH DOCS. BUT HAVE FAITH. JUST KEEP PUSHIN YOURSELF AND YOUR MOMMA. WISH YOU NOTHIN BUT THE BEST AND SUCCESS IN THE 06 REAL TALK.

Mar 12, 2005
strong stuff, I too struggle with my faith, never knowing when I'll get shot, or murdered, or how life is gonna be without my closests homies and family members, that's good that you found Jesus man, because all of us could use alot of him, especially with the struggles we go through much respect holmes.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Much love to everyone who responded. I didn't expect anyone to respond and that wasn't the intention of this thread, but thanks again. Like I said it's been a tough year to say the least, and one of the things I didn't mention is that one of my closest homeboys that i grew up with that is like a brother to me is awaiting trial that will probably put him away for the rest of his life in prison for his second drug charge and he had a meth. lab in his house this time. We're all faced with choices, and I honestly can't get ahold of most of my homeboys that I grew up with. I know a few joined the military, but others people have no idea what happened to them, where they went etc... Think about the choices you make, and what road that will take you down. I can honestly say that accepting Jesus was the best choice I could've made in my life, and it's obviously changed me for the better. Like I said, I don't want to preach to people, but I at least owe it to y'all to tell you what He's done in my life. All I'm sayin is think about your decisions that you make and the consequences they carry... Gangbangin, drugs, drinkin and drivin etc...

Tank: What's up homes? Oh, now we're homeboys huh? I tried to call you when I was in Watson but you didn't know me haha just playin with you. I didn't have much time to kick it when I was home cause I was with my mom while she was in the hospital and stuff. I might be home for Christmas for a couple days though, I'll let you know.

Woodie: Thanks for the words. Much love and success once again.

Everyone else, thanks for all the words, and please just take into consideration the things I've said. Hit me on pm if you need to hit me up about anything. peace

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
Tank: What's up homes? Oh, now we're homeboys huh? I tried to call you when I was in Watson but you didn't know me haha just playin with you. I didn't have much time to kick it when I was home cause I was with my mom while she was in the hospital and stuff. I might be home for Christmas for a couple days though, I'll let you know
yeah yeah keep talkin that gargabe! lol jk.. yeah mayne when u get in town get at me we gotta kick it homie.. if you need something homie get at me u know my number carnal. like i told u b4 bro im here 2 help u or ur familia out here with anythang, ill try my best to do what i can for u n ur moms homie.. thats real talk. holla back playa.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I appreciate the love homes, no doubt. I'm gonna have to try and kick it with you when I touch down. I'll only be in town a couple days cause I didn't really get any days off for Christmas but I'll see what I can do. I might even have to lay down a verse or somethin for you if we got time. Keep in touch bro