-Leatherface- =VS= ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
Soulcollector said:
I'm boutz to dust u,
like a fat bong rip,
My niggz carry M-16z and street sweepaz,
when we dip,
Street connections,
Is sumptin u dont poses,
I makes a silly mess,
when I pull da trigger, close range,
wit my pistol grip riot tweleve gauge shot gun,
Be havin ur whole team run,
likes it's a marathon,
I playz da streets,
like a fuckin arcade machine,
Niggaz want to beef,
But ain't no weak niggaz aroundz here!
i have just read this^^^^no rhyme,no metaphors
M-16,street connexion,i play da street > so funny from a guy that use 3 different ID to support himself...
Answering this scared dude is overestimating him!
it's useless to say that leatherface blasted him. :dead: :dead:

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
Cante-up said:
i have just read this^^^^no rhyme,no metaphors
M-16,street connexion,i play da street > so funny from a guy that use 3 different ID to support himself...
Answering this scared dude is overestimating him!
it's useless to say that leatherface blasted him. :dead: :dead:

Your wish has been granted! I knowz uz wanted to get challanged. It's okay everone want's to take down the soulcollector.It was a good effort, but u know nothing bout me!

Jun 16, 2002
How about this Soulcollector... we set something up with Nemo or any other Admin so that you and I battle, and whoever loses gets BANNED. BUT, for you, they need to ban your IP address so you can no longer come to this site, not even to read the flows you're probably stealing and using elsewhere. That means you won't be able to flood the board with your handful of names, nor will you be able to create a new one because a banned IP means you can't do SHIT on this site, not even observe. Set it up bitch.

Jun 16, 2002
So are you down bitch?

And you don't know a damn thing about IP's and what we can do with them. All you know is that your computer has one and admins can see it. You don't know who assigns them, what types of classes there are, what your ISP can monitor because of them... you know nothing. Don't try to act smart pendejo because we all know you're a 10th grade repeat.

Anyway, the only way I'll battle your faggot ass is if you're banned afterwards. Somebody set this up, I don't know Nemo and I don't even know who else is an Admin. But rest assured, we won't have to deal with this bitch ass child's antics after I'm done with her.

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
U want it that bad set it up for us nigga! Why u niggaz alwayz hate when nigga challanges a nigga on a flow, u pussy get all hurt, u always got post bitch ass commentary after you flow all sad. This thread is for battle challanges isn't it. What is the most that u pussys envy about the SoulCollector.