League to impose fines for "FLOPPING" next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^shut up, like it wasn't good when you guys won 66 games. lol get the fuck outta here
well i'm talking in general. like i can watch NFL games if it;s my team or not and enjoy it but with NBA i dont and maybe with the players not flopping n shit anymore then it will be better to watch.

I forgot... hopefully you two can enjoy the regular season again when they start fining players for flopping.... must have been a fuckin BITCH this year to be a celtics fan
what? we got one serious flopper on our team and thats rondo but he only does it on the offensive side when he gets bumped. and when he does it i get pissed at him. Pierce had a bad flop in the playoffs against the cavs when lebron stole it in game 7 lol. that flop had me dying laughing cause he couldnt sell it if his life depended on it lol

Sep 4, 2002
you act like every team you ever watch are flopping so much you can't watch it... do you have League Pass and just watch spurs games?

what are these other teams that flop so much you can't even enjoy watching basketball

Sep 4, 2002
well i'm talking in general. like i can watch NFL games if it;s my team or not and enjoy it but with NBA i dont and maybe with the players not flopping n shit anymore then it will be better to watch.

what? we got one serious flopper on our team and thats rondo but he only does it on the offensive side when he gets bumped. and when he does it i get pissed at him. Pierce had a bad flop in the playoffs against the cavs when lebron stole it in game 7 lol. that flop had me dying laughing cause he couldnt sell it if his life depended on it lol
i wasn't talking about it like that.... I was being sarcastic, you said "now maybe I can enjoy the regular season" lol you guys had like the best record in the regular season sense the bulls won 72 games.

But yes I see now you are talking about other teams, but like i said in the post above what are these teams you are talking about that flop SO much that you cant even enjoy the shit

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^^it's not about that really. it's just a step forward to making the NBA the way it was. it's fucking stupid when theres flopping period and every year it was getting worse and worse. and as of right now i can enjoy most reg. season games but there are those games where it's fucking unwatchable n shit lol. i just want less fouls and less officiating to make it the way it used to be