Kyle King Neckbeard Orton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
was it a bad throw yes...was it a bad play NO!

It was 4th and goal and we had already threw 2 times in a row, the 3rd down play a dropped td by Gaffney.....in regular season we will not throw 3 times with goal to go....so....look at the play itself.

4th and goal at 8. you are getting pressured do you throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down and render play useless???? or do you try to make a play and all that happend was an int (they would have had ball anyways) and it was touchback at 20..all it did was cost 12 yards by trying to make a play. I would rather try to make a play on4th then just throw it out of endzone and not attempt anything.

Jun 1, 2002
DAMN SCARY IS ON HERE DEFENDING KYLE ORTON. MAN IF YOU WEREN'T A DONKEY FAN I MIGHT EVEN FEEL IT IN MY HEART TO HAVE PITY FOR YOU.

THE BRONCOS ARE FINISHED THIS SEASON.

Mar 16, 2005
DAMN SCARY IS ON HERE DEFENDING KYLE ORTON. MAN IF YOU WEREN'T A DONKEY FAN I MIGHT EVEN FEEL IT IN MY HEART TO HAVE PITY FOR YOU.

THE BRONCOS ARE FINISHED THIS SEASON.
i already told you wee wont do good this year. even keeping shanny and cutler this team wouldnt go 8-8 this year with the schedule.

Orton is perfectly fine for this system of short percision passing. The long ball isnt going to be a staple in the system so no need to harp on his weak arm. as well as other things.

but yeah it is weird defending Orton but at same time you know I never cared for Cutler anyways, and even said so when pulling Plummer in favor of him.

Cutler is a god like arm with a childs brain. Orton has already earned resepct of players like royal and champ where as they never backed Cutlers antics.

it's a much better lockerroom with orton then it was with cutler.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Cutler is a god like arm with a childs brain. Orton has already earned resepct of players like royal and champ where as they never backed Cutlers antics.

it's a much better lockerroom with orton then it was with cutler.
That's great, but if Orton's "man brain" made the decision to switch the ball to his left hand and throw that wobbling duck.. I'd be worried..

Mar 16, 2005
That's great, but if Orton's "man brain" made the decision to switch the ball to his left hand and throw that wobbling duck.. I'd be worried..
eh im not worried about that. It's a play that wouldn't have happened in regular season for a few reasons I already mentioned, and i think it showed fast thinking on his part in the context of the play as a whole.