Kimmel Clowin Jay Leno On His Own Show!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
lol, Kimmel was smashing on Leno that whole interview. The best is at the end when he basically sides with Conan: "Jay leave us alone we got kids to feed, families to take care of and lives to lead... you have cars".

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, I watched that shit when it aired, it was hella funny.....Leno fuckin up, so is nbc, but conan's gonna get caked the fuck out for that shit

Jun 23, 2004
Jimmy Kimmels a savage, always looks like a took a huge bong rip before everyshow, now hes trying to stir the pot, this was good, somebodys gotta put the leno in his place, Conan is funnier than Leno by a lot

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I dont see how Jay Leno isnt stepping down. Unless NBC gots some shit on him or something lol.

I used to like Leno but thats a bitch move just cause your show aint doin shit at a early time you wanna go back to your old time. Just retire fuck. Produce Conans show or something.

Oct 3, 2006
i still dont technically know whats going on with the whole situation. Anybody care to explain?
long story short, jay's move to 10pm wasnt much of a success that NBC wanted, so now they wanna move it back to 1130 where they feel leno could have better ratings, which means they want conan to move a half hour later for his show. Conan says fuck u to NBC its disrespectful to johnny carson, and says he will quit if they do, NBC says fuck u we still movin leno to your timeslot then thats it. People left and right are criticizing NBC execs and Leno for this idea and so on. Hope this helps, i dont know all the specifics either just what i hear online...

Jun 23, 2004
Yeah NBC is stupid and didn't seem to think this out. Now there paying Conan millions for nothing as a pay out. Conans addicted to spotlight though for sure he'll be picked up quick probobley with E channel or some shit like that

Jul 29, 2008
Leno needs to step back.. He's messing with Conan and Jimmy Fallon's times.. and from what I understand, he's not taking the tonight show back, just taking the time slot, which pushes Conan and Jimmy back.

I'm glad Jimmy Kimmel ripped him on his own show.

May 7, 2002
Leno needs to step back.. He's messing with Conan and Jimmy Fallon's times.. and from what I understand, he's not taking the tonight show back, just taking the time slot, which pushes Conan and Jimmy back.

I'm glad Jimmy Kimmel ripped him on his own show.
I'm no expert on the matter, but I doubt Leno controls the time slots. From my understanding, time slots are dependent on viewers' ratings. So if Leno is getting better ratings and more people are tuning in to watch Leno, NBC will appoint him to a better time slot. So I'm not sure as to why so many people in this thread are blaming Leno and telling him to "step back".

Jul 29, 2008
I'm no expert on the matter, but I doubt Leno controls the time slots. From my understanding, time slots are dependent on viewers' ratings. So if Leno is getting better ratings and more people are tuning in to watch Leno, NBC will appoint him to a better time slot. So I'm not sure as to why so many people in this thread are blaming Leno and telling him to "step back".
Thats a good point. From what I read, his show isnt doing so tot, so they are putting it back to the slot he gave up to Conan. Leno has big influences... and its why they are taking shots at him. But NBC is also to blame as well. this move to accommodate Leno will effect Conan and Jimmy Fallon's show. The Tonight show has been on the air at that time for how long? Conan feels the time slot is also part of the show's legacy. Jay Leno doesnt need the time slot...

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Kimmel isnt ripping Leno for no reason.