KaizerSosae (siccness poster) is a SNITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
My boy is gone for a year because of this dude. Don't even converse with this guy. Let it be known.
be careful what you say on these forums fam, i've had experience of the fbi lurking on another forum(that was linked to an above board adult ent site) i was on back in the day and they told the owner to shut the forum down because of its political exposement content or they would hate on his legitimate adult ent bizness, so you if sumthin is said and this rat is an obvious informer and sumthin happens in the real world, they could use special equipment to trace your movements on the net if you get what i'm saying

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
be careful what you say on these forums fam, i've had experience of the fbi lurking on another forum(that was linked to an above board adult ent site) i was on back in the day and they told the owner to shut the forum down because of its political exposement content or they would hate on his legitimate adult ent bizness, so you if sumthin is said and this rat is an obvious informer and sumthin happens in the real world, they could use special equipment to trace your movements on the net if you get what i'm saying