Just smashed some fools head in yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
So I was driving my taxi home after a hard days work and this fucking foreigner rear ended me. I got out my car and clearly there is a dent in my bumper, now mind you I normally don't give a shit but I don't own this taxi it's owned by the taxi company I work for and I wasn't trying to get fired so I tell the foreigner give me some cash and will squash this shit right here. I didn't want to get the police involved so I figured this would work out for him too. Out of no where he called me a dumb fuck and to fuck my mama!!!

That's when I lost it no one talks about mother like that she means the world to me and I'll be damned if some foreigner degrades me and my family like that! I starting to go crazy trying to hold myself back cause I wasn't tryin to catch another case but as soon as I saw my homie Bolo Tysu Loc creep around the corner I knew it was on so we started smashin on him and the whole time I'm yellin die you foreigner die!!! Next thing I know the whole block was smashin on dude eventually a few of his homies rolled up but we smashed on them too this one foo's head was bleeding all over the place we chased those foreigners out for good!

HAHAHAH!!!! Oh shit man.... I wish I could prop you hundreds of times! I read the OG post yesterday. LMAO!!

Sep 29, 2003
So I was driving my taxi home after a hard days work and this fucking foreigner rear ended me. I got out my car and clearly there is a dent in my bumper, now mind you I normally don't give a shit but I don't own this taxi it's owned by the taxi company I work for and I wasn't trying to get fired so I tell the foreigner give me some cash and will squash this shit right here. I didn't want to get the police involved so I figured this would work out for him too. Out of no where he called me a dumb fuck and to fuck my mama!!!

That's when I lost it no one talks about mother like that she means the world to me and I'll be damned if some foreigner degrades me and my family like that! I starting to go crazy trying to hold myself back cause I wasn't tryin to catch another case but as soon as I saw my homie Bolo Tysu Loc creep around the corner I knew it was on so we started smashin on him and the whole time I'm yellin die you foreigner die!!! Next thing I know the whole block was smashin on dude eventually a few of his homies rolled up but we smashed on them too this one foo's head was bleeding all over the place we chased those foreigners out for good!