Juggalos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
They've done more to help the underground movement than anybody else I can think of.
Dude.......shut the fuck up...you know nothing.
have you ever heard of too $hort, eric b and rakim, run dmc, they were all underground at one point and pushed their albums out of their trunks. Lets not forget to mention Eminem, royce da 5'9, nwa, ice cube etc... even 50 cent helped the underground more then icp

Jul 10, 2007
Esham fuckin blows i hate that dude, he suppose to be the godfather of the wicked shit and hes not even wicked. How am I wrong? Just like to know. The Gatherings are a perfect example of why i made that comment. You could be an artist from no where, than suddenly you get to play in front of thousands of people. Most would give alot for that kind of exposure. But yeah I know nothing. You could probably name some underground artists i havent heard but who cares they aint doin shit.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Esham fuckin blows i hate that dude, he suppose to be the godfather of the wicked shit and hes not even wicked. How am I wrong? Just like to know. The Gatherings are a perfect example of why i made that comment. You could be an artist from no where, than suddenly you get to play in front of thousands of people. Most would give alot for that kind of exposure. But yeah I know nothing. You could probably name some underground artists i havent heard but who cares they aint doin shit.
You lost me with that one. Fuck off with that Esham hate faggot.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Dude.......shut the fuck up...you know nothing.
have you ever heard of too $hort, eric b and rakim, run dmc, they were all underground at one point and pushed their albums out of their trunks. Lets not forget to mention Eminem, royce da 5'9, nwa, ice cube etc... even 50 cent helped the underground more then icp
ICP was out before Eminem and Royce

and everybody you said wasn't underground, they were in a time when rap was underground or just they're style of music was underground, but they did not in anyway contribute or appeal to the underground style

but NWA and Ice Cube did, and ICP were rappin since 1985 as Inner City Posse, wich was even before Eazy-E and NWA

Nov 14, 2002
Tech doesn't put out quality music anymore either. Everready and Killer were total trash. I hope he gives the fuck up. Tech is heading down the sell out/comforming road anyway.
Wow... You're an idiot.

How long ago was Everready released? If you stopped liking his shit then, then what the fuck are you doing here now?