Isreal wants peace? Ya right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
what you suprised he dissed you?
maybe if you hopped off his nuts for a second he wouldn't have
lmao!!! willy didnt diss me. just saying another thing to shock people. why would willy want to commit a hate crime on me?
why would you make threats about physically harming him? he didnt start off the convo by making threats about "you better go to the bbq so i can put your teeth on the floor" -- why wouldnt you just make a response to what he said?

what i meant the ????^^^^???? about was i was curious as to how he sounded "scared" after posting this::

HOE STOP PLAYING TO THE CROWD LIKE THIS IS THE WWF ABSOLUTELY NOBODY BELIEVES YOU KILL ANTS EVEN. IT'S BURNING YOU UP INSIDE THAT I'VE GOTTEN UNDER YOUR SKIN CONSISTENTLY SO YOU RESORT TO PHYSICAL THREATS - AND IT ALSO BURNS YOU AS WELL THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WHOOP MY ASS EITHER. UNLESS YOU LEARNED KUNG FU FROM THOSE JAPS WHO TEACH YOU YOUR FAGGOT LO MEIN RELIGION YOU CANNOT BEAT HAND TO HAND COMBAT. I'M SWOLL YOU'RE BIRD CHESTER I'M THE MAN YOU'RE GAY AND ON TOP OF THAT THE MERE FACT YOU FELL FOR ALL OF MY FLAME BAIT SHOWS YOU'RE NOT VERY SMART AT ALL. LOOK AT HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE.

p.s. i saw your post in the WCM forum about "i mean the only people you talk shit to are people doing things with their lives, Killa Tay,C-Bo, Myself, Heresey, Poetic...so i can definately see that's what it is..."

how is poetic (im assuming you meant poetic chocolate) doing anything worth hating on? she just went to prom whoo hoo, i dont remember when proms had pre-requisites (sp?) to get in, such as being successfull in life, i thought you just had to go to the school

how are you doing something with your life? arent you still unsigned? werent you living at your sisters pad?

Apr 25, 2002
how are you doing something with your life? arent you still unsigned? werent you living at your sisters pad?

...living at my sisters for a few weeks till i move back to LIVE WITH MY MOM, who gives a fuck...

jealous, cus i'm a dope emcee with original ass shit...
unsigned for the time...

Jan 25, 2003
Willy Jones said:
DON'T CALL ME KIDDO YOU BITCH I AM GROWN
what the fuck are you talking about you crazy fool?? lmao!

youngmoe:

"jealous, cus i'm a dope emcee with original ass shit..."

indeed! and you know i feel the same way about you. why would willy be jealous of that, hes the same way??

Mar 13, 2003
WOW RAGIN, THAT'S SOME PRETTY IMPRESSIVE ASSKISSING RIGHT THERE. NORMALLY IT WOULD ENDEAR WHOEVER UTTERED SUCH A THING CLOSE TO THIS HEART OF MINE FOR THE AGES. HOWEVER YOU'RE AN OUT OF THE CLOSET SODOMITE WHO SUCKS YOUNG HOE'S SMALL, SMALL INADEQUATE PENIS EVERY NIGHT IN BED.

I NO LONGER MAKE MUSIC AND I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF THAT I WOULD EVER MAKE SOMETHING AS GAY AS HIP HOP, ANYWAY BUT REST ASSURED..IF I EVER MAKE ANOTHER SONG AGAIN I WILL MIX IT AND EDIT IT UNTIL I'M SURE THAT IT COULD NEVER BRING ENJOYMENT TO A USELESS PERSON LIKE YOU'S LIFE.

FUCK YOU

AND YOUNG HOE, HOW'S ABOUT YOU SEE THIS