Israel launches military onslaught on Gaza

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
HERESY said:
Actually, from what I have read they demanded the release of 1,000 women and children who were detained.
what up ''brother''....

How come when the palistenians hold someone its considered ''kidnapping'' or ''holding hostages'' but when Israel does it its considered ''detaining''?So its not ok for the palistenian people to hold 1 Jewish soldier but its ok for the Jews to hold over 1000 palistenians,including women and children?HUH?

How come Palistenian fighters are called ''terrorists'' but zionist fighters (who have much more advanced weapons and cause much more damage)are never cast in that light?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
loyalty7414 said:
Now I really know youre white.

How come when the palistenians hold someone its considered ''kidnapping'' or ''holding hostages'' but when Israel does it its considered ''detaining''?So its not ok for the palistenian people to hold 1 Jewish soldier but its ok for the Jews to hold over 1000 palistenians,including women and children?HUH?

How come Palistenian fighters are called ''terrorists'' but zionist fighters (who have much more advanced weapons and cause much more damage)are never cast in that light?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! For everyone reading this I want you to know that this guy is a COMPLETE idiot. You know I am white because I used the word detained? ROFL!

It is obvious that you have not read my responses pertaining to this subject. Shutup.

Feb 10, 2006
HERESY said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! For everyone reading this I want you to know that this guy is a COMPLETE idiot. You know I am white because I used the word detained? ROFL!

It is obvious that you have not read my responses pertaining to this subject. Shutup.

No,I know youre white because you take the zionist/USA stance on the situation.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
loyalty7414 said:
No,I know youre white because you take the zionist,takeyourshitandtreatyoulikeasecondclasscitizen side.
This guy is an idiot. According to this dummy I am white because I used "detained" in reference to those who were being held by Israel. The dummy FAILS to realize that I have been VERY vocal about the ILLEGAL occupation of the land by so-called "jews", that I have spoke out against zionism and that I don't even consider the so-called jews REAL HEBREWS.

Child, shut the hell up talking to me because you don't know a damn thing about me or what I believe in. But, before I let you go, here is what the palastinians have to say about "kidnapping"

"If our demands are not met, the Al-Aqsa Brigades will kill the kidnapped soldier,"

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1EE826C3-F1DE-4527-956F-B00266ED3E0A.htm

Now stop wasting your time and go read something important.