Is Nelly an Atheist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
DUKDWNBCC said:
CHECK HERE TO SEE WHAT NELLY IS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GO TO ........................

WWW.DICTIONARY.COM

AND TYPE IN NELLY

hahahahahhaha....

nel·ly or nel·lie Audio pronunciation of "nelly" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nl)
n. Offensive Slang pl. nel·lies

Used as a disparaging term for an effeminate homosexual man.

^^^

damn he is Nelly...

Apr 5, 2005
You don't have to be a good spirited person to believe in GOD. For most peope it's something to fall back on when you're depressed or going through some hard times. God is there for someone who has nothing to offer, nothing to receive, and nothing to live for. I don't believe in GOD at all, but when I was locked up as a juvenile i prayed. I don't know why but I did but I did. I was 15 at the time and didn't know what I was getting myself into. Now that I think about it, Juvenile Hall is nothing compared to Jail- but then again, jail is nothing compared to prison.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
massive said:
Because I think it's the free choise they have made.

You only have a certain amount of choices given your social background. We might say that everyone has the freedom to choose, but most people know it's not true in all cases. Sometimes there are very few options just because of social structure and inequality, actually a lot of times...I dunno what most people call choice, but either dealing drugs and risking your life, or robbing and killing people does not seem like a choice to me. It all leads to one thing. That's just my opinion.