Is god an Atheist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
satan of christianity would have to be christian if christ is god in order for him to fulfill his plan. all it takes to be a christian is confession and belief. if christianity is real satan has accoplished both

May 11, 2002
I am confused. How can Satan be Christian? It is contradictory in terms. This is an inept argument that holds very little validity. Think about it, Satan was crated by God. How can Satan exist with out God or the Bible? Where would we derive our knowledge from of Satan? All we know of Satan is from the Bible. So basically what came first the apple or the tree. Well obviously the tree. But since Atheists do not believe in God, the are not able to use them as premises for arguments. Because why? they don't exist, according to the arguer.

Oct 13, 2002
consider the disturbing possibility that the God of Christianity is himself an atheist. And if this is true, it means that the Christian worships, obeys, and has devoted his life to an atheistic being who does not believe in any power superior to himself, never prays, is utterly without faith, and who does not acknowledge any authority, either cognitive or moral, external to himself.
Christian God?? I am confused. So Christians have a diffrent God then the Jews and Muslims? If so where is the proof.

Is this post atacking Christians or God? is there a diffrence?

And how can the Christian condemn atheism per se without also condemning their atheistic God? Is not the atheist who strives to be like God more admirable than the Christian who merely believes in him?
How can an Atheist be like God, if God(in their mind) does not exist? How can a Christian condem their God in the first place? what power do I have over this God. How would I go about condeming it if I does not exist.

This is a very weak argument. 2-0Sicx-did you compose this argument yourself?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Interesting point about God being an atheist. So if you're an atheist, 2-0-Sixx, and you don't believe in God, then do you believe you are God? since you hold the same ideas as the absolute? Perhaps thats why God, the "atheist", doesn't approve of atheism. Because it disregards the full reality of things. You no longer believe in a higher power than yourself. You then worship your finite existence and see nothing more. We will never be as God is in his entirety. So, to hold the ideas which God holds as far as him being the only power with nothing higher, unto yourself, isn't a wise thing in the eyes of God. You are automatically setting yourself up as an oppostion to God, in mind. Because you are implying that you, yourself are equal, in mind, to God. And if God has absolute power then whatever power you have is just God's power he shares with you. So, to believe as an atheist because you deduce that the idea of God does the same is setting yourself up in God's place. In this point of view either God has THE POWER or you have it, not both. God can be an "atheist". When you believe that you are an atheist is when you believe that you, and you alone hold THE POWER. Because, of course in your beliefs, there is nothing higher than yourself. The absolute is the ABSOLUTE! If the absolute could even dream up a being higher than itself it wouldn't be absolute!