In the past 6 months....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
...what have you done with your life?

I'm typin this cuz I haven't been on the Siccness in 6 months. And I had the best 6 months of my life. Here's a SHORT list:

My dad's high school football team won the PA State Championships.

I watched the Steelboys win the Superbowl (fuck what you heard...if you weren't in Pittsburgh for the aftergame riots, shut your mouth)

I went to Amsterdam (fuck yeah)

I went to Jamaica

I graduated college

I got accepted to law school

What about the rest of you? Recap your year with some highlights.

May 11, 2002
I took a Political Philosophy class and I got a second job.

And FUCK the Steelers, I have never seen such a bad team win a Super Bowl. Ben Rothlesburger had a horrible game and should not even have a super bowl ring. If I were a Steeler fan I would be embarassed. The better team did not win that game. Notice I didnt say anything about the refs either.

May 8, 2005
I fucked Eva Longoria then when she called me back a few nights later I dissed her and pretended like I didn't know her. Its been 6 months since I smoked some serious romulan. I got everyone on e40's nutsack....nothing too major. wait till the next six months is up

Apr 2, 2006
forgethis.deviantart.com
Gold Deez said:
contract work for boeing........if your lookin for a good payin job I suggust posting your resume on monster.com.....my phone was blowin up!
How does the site work? Can anyone access your personal information? Or do the employers have to present some type of license or legal documnets that it exisist. and can only people within your area get the resume? Just wondering because maybe people might make up a company :ermm: ..I don't know

Nov 16, 2005
6 months without siccness and they were the best eh??

well in the last 6 months, about exactly 6 months ago, ive signed up for siccness
and these 6 months of siccnes have been the best ever!

HAHAHHA
okok, past 6 months.. hmmm lets see

got off DEJ/probation after a year in march
got braces off after almost 3 years
turned 18 in dec
raising college gpa, transferring to sjsu probably next spring
uncle died of cancer at the age of 60 in april, RIP
HS classmate died of cancer at the age of 18 in april, RIP
dont wanna end list in a sad note so gotta mention this.. the whole bay/hyphy movement!!

cant think of anymore hah

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
GOod shit with getting into law school.....i'm trying to get into grad school myself, wish me luck...

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
Pino said:
for the past 25 years of my life, I've been continuing my pursuit of masturbation enlightenment
hahahaha..I think every man has spent his whole life making that fun and exciting..

well as for me..in the past 6 months..
...got a steady IT job
...got engaged
...got alot better at photoshop/graphic art for album covers
...got alot better at Djing
...got my eclipse fixed up

Jan 28, 2005
Man, let's see. I worked a lot, then worked some more. My uncle passed away from cancer (RIP), took my family to disneyworld, bought a house, turned 22, and then worked some more.