I wanna fuck Lady Ga-ga

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
im scared to say it, but imma pass on this chick. if you suspect that girl might be a dude, stick with yo instincts.

is lady gaga the chick with the 2 assholes. i saw that pic somewheres on here???

ill have to think bout whether she bangable, having 2 assholes is pretty impressive to hvae on a chick, might sway my decision.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Rumor has it she was born a man, but a recent press conference says otherwise.

Lady Gaga admits that she was not a hermaphrodite, but a complete female.
A Channel 4 reporter recorded Gaga as saying that she had a small flap of skin that was surgically removed when she was born.

Doctors from Hollywood General Hospital have said that being born with both genitalia is extremely rare, and that it is extremely unlikely that the skin was a penis.

Well, she might not have a Penis, but there is something wrong...

Aug 6, 2008
lol yall better hope she isnt a man cause im clownin!!!

that would be some siccness history legendary classic thread type shit, niggas be deletin posts like crazy lol

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA all you who wanna fuck this 'bitch'

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.

- L8d Gaga"
right, i'm sure that really came from a legit source.

(anybody can make up a quote)