I wanna buy a HIP HOP cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I wanna get a hip hop CD on my lunch break. You guys got any recommendations? Something along the lines of PUTS/ATCQ/Murs/etc. Maybe an Atmosphere album or something? I dunno.

I want to get a classic album with some good lyricists. Something I can listen to and get through the rest of the day.

What would you get if you didnt have it?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
apathy-eastern philospohy
cyne-evolution fight
aceyalone-grand imperial
unknown prophets-the road less traveled

some shit i have been bumpin alot lately...cant go wrong with any of them. if you added zion i-mind over matter that would be my 5 disc changer right now

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^yeah,i was trying to think of newer shit ...but that cd is so fuckin dope. gotta be one of the most underrated albums to come out in years. shit is classic...good choice

Apr 20, 2005
shit im fits to cop some of these cd's and peep em. I havent heard a couple of em. Def peep dat one be lo if you get the chance that cd is always gettin play in my cd player.

Mar 20, 2006
jedi mind tricks - violent by design (or psycho social cd, they're both classic)

jus allah- all fates have changed

the perceptionists album (i forget the title)

--------------------------------------------

@ whoever posted up the kamachi & ju ju album-- is it better than kamachi's solo? kamach didnt disappoint lyrically, but i wasnt feelin alotta tha beats on it...