I-Rocc came to my work...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
thatguy said:
where in his post did he say i rocc was anything more or less than a person, holy fuck, if you gon come in here after reading the title "irocc was at my work today" why say shit like this as if yur shocked at him, you knew it was coming
Cus i luv to make people feel like shit...and rub the fact that they are wrong all in thier grill...if someone is gonna act stupid...im puttin on the clown suit....

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
it doesnt matter... the only reason i think he's tight is cause hes from my city... and there aint any good rappers from san diego. and if you think lil' rob is tight.. get the fuck out of here. the only san diego rappers i give my respects to are jayo felony, silas aka smigg dirtee, mitchy slick and i-rocc... only cause they make good music...not just because...OMG.. he's a fuckin rapper.. look, guys look! hes in my work.... fuck you! you just dont have anything better to do than sit here and talk about people on the internet and at the same time thinking your the tightest moutha fucka cause you said it... GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!! :dead:

Dec 11, 2002
Eksel Media said:
it doesnt matter... the only reason i think he's tight is cause hes from my city... and there aint any good rappers from san diego. and if you think lil' rob is tight.. get the fuck out of here. the only san diego rappers i give my respects to are jayo felony, silas aka mitchy slick, and i-rocc... only cause they make good music...not just because...OMG.. he's a fuckin rapper.. look, guys look! hes in my work.... fuck you! you just dont have anything better to do than sit here and talk about people on the internet and at the same time thinking your the tightest moutha fucka cause you said it... GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!! :dead:

.. ok.. ok.. easy...

Apr 8, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Cus i luv to make people feel like shit...and rub the fact that they are wrong all in thier grill...if someone is gonna act stupid...im puttin on the clown suit....
oh nice, that'll get u far in life (sarcasm)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Come on really though, if you listen to someones music and enjoy their talent to entertain, wouldn't you say " oh shit isn't that ----!? ". I would. I've met alot of athletes and actors from my old job and they always seemed to appreciate that someone likes what they do. That's like seeing Mike Tyson and not acknwoledging him at all.