I have bout ta bubble

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Damn Tech is out for blood this time..

He murdered every song, but I am really confused as to why Bout to Bubble is the first single. After one listen, I am not feeling it at all. Hell, I think even Jellysickle is better. Well I can only hope it will grow on me. THE REST OF THE SONGS ARE THE SHIT.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Bout Ta Bubble is fucking strange (no pun intended.) By about half way through I was really feeling it.

Riot Maker is the shit.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yo not being in KC or the states dont help...u gon send me a sampler lol.?..

appreciate if one of yall could help me out...PM me

Oct 12, 2004
Slide said:
Damn Tech is out for blood this time..

He murdered every song, but I am really confused as to why Bout to Bubble is the first single. After one listen, I am not feeling it at all. Hell, I think even Jellysickle is better. Well I can only hope it will grow on me. THE REST OF THE SONGS ARE THE SHIT.
Slide... I absolutely agree with you 100%... I was going to post something like this, but you said it perfect...

Sep 17, 2003
Sounds like a lot of the Juggalos don't know what to think about "Bout 'Ta Bubble".... that means I'll probably like it when I finally hear it. Well, I guess that's not automatic.... I look at it this way.... most of the shit on radio and MTV/BET these days hurts my ears and makes me wonder how the hell those artists even sell ten albums with that shit.

I guess the moral of the story is.... to sell albums, you better hope the little kiddos like your album too! :classic:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
soulwinnerrj said:
Sounds like a lot of the Juggalos don't know what to think about "Bout 'Ta Bubble".... that means I'll probably like it when I finally hear it. Well, I guess that's not automatic.... I look at it this way.... most of the shit on radio and MTV/BET these days hurts my ears and makes me wonder how the hell those artists even sell ten albums with that shit.

I guess the moral of the story is.... to sell albums, you better hope the little kiddos like your album too! :classic:
I kinda agree wit the other two cats and i aint no fuckin jug. Hollow are you a juggalo cause if so i didnt know! lol

Feb 9, 2006
This is retarded. Somone needs to just post up a link to this thing. It is a damn music sampler. They are free and used for promotion, you wouldn't be hearing them unless Strange wanted you to. So you dont need permission to post the thing.