i Hate FUNNY bay rappers -THE LIST-!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
numps a cool dude, down to earth and humble
yep thats my girls cousin, i think dudes a little misunderstood in my eyes...hes really just about having some fun in his music...to me, if e-40 who is considered 'the ambassador of the bay' cosigns him, why wouldnt others?

plus hes a real good engineer. he did alot of the new sick wid it albums and thats why they bump. but alot of people dont know that.

sometimes honestly i just think its hard for people who aint black to breakthrough in the hip hop game. old school predjudices are still in place

Feb 6, 2009
yep thats my girls cousin, i think dudes a little misunderstood in my eyes...hes really just about having some fun in his music...to me, if e-40 who is considered 'the ambassador of the bay' cosigns him, why wouldnt others?

plus hes a real good engineer. he did alot of the new sick wid it albums and thats why they bump. but alot of people dont know that.

sometimes honestly i just think its hard for people who aint black to breakthrough in the hip hop game. old school predjudices are still in place
yea, hes good friends with my cousin, like family. But your right, he might get overlooked by some just cus he's filipino, he be making slaps though. I'm looking forward to his new album.