i bake custom cakes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
I have a special order I was wondering if you could help me with.

I need an edible cake that a stripper could hide inside of. I know ones like that are mostly fake and made of inedible materials, but I was planning on putting myself inside of the cake, like a delicious Trojan Horse, where I can have someone deliver me to someone else, at which point I will nimbly spring out of the cake, kick the man in the head until he dies, and eat the cake so as to destroy the evidence before I run away. I don't want anything fancy, maybe just a good honest-cooked lemon pound with low-carb icing if possible, because I will need to eat quickly and I don't want my stomach to cramp while I'm making my hasty getaway.

Also - do you know if crushed-up roofies or powdered GHB would disrupt the baking of a cake, like I'm not a scientist or Wolfgang Puck or anything, but I could see how it might cancel out the effects of baking soda. If that's at all possible, I'd like to order five of these.

Apr 12, 2007
2 for one special this month im behind on bills useing narcotics as ingreedence thats a weird science (doh dohnt do it) if the person is a midget that will jump out of the cake ill take off an additional 50% off

Jan 31, 2003
Your salesmanship intrigues me, sir.

It will be me jumping out of the cake - I am 6'0". However, as long as I'm not in there for very long, I could probably hunch down in it and you could make it three or four feet tall. It will have to be of fairly resilient consistency, I am not a clumsy person in general but it isn't out of the question to assume there may be some difficulty lowering myself into it without smashing a delicate, fluffy cake. I would inquire about the possibility of a stale cake, but I will be eating it - I do want it to taste as exquisite as possible while still maintaining human carryability and a minimal amount of carbs.

I am more than happy to pay full shipping from Memphis to Oregon. If you put a stripper in the cake before you ship it, I will pay extra. Recieving that package will be well worth the cost, as it is kind of like the "present within a box within a bigger box within a bigger box" concept except I am going to eat one of the boxes and the present will be an asphyxiated stripper.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I need the same cake shipped to my uncle Mutumbe in Zaire.

I was hoping we could make another cake i the shape of a bottle cap, maybe make a syringe with hardened sugar, a the finishing piece would a triple chocolate ball of black tar heroin in the center of the cap, maybe a lil cotton candy to simulate the cotton in the cap.

i also want to find a way to incorporate a few ingredients

psilocybin mushrooms
an eye of a newt
heart of a dog
wing of a black bat
a lock of hair of an enemy (which i shall provide)
blood of a virgin (sent by fed-ex)

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
2 for one special this month im behind on bills useing narcotics as ingreedence thats a weird science (doh dohnt do it) if the person is a midget that will jump out of the cake ill take off an additional 50% off
cake man why is Berner in yours avatar