Human species 'may split in two'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
Sixxness, this may make you happy, but according to many buddhist monks, as you age or pass the age of your middle thirties, the longer you abstain from Sex, your lifespan will increase. Your selection in food to. The Mongols who used to live in the mountains ate mainly apricots, vegetables and rice, and abstained from sex. Some where as old as 85-105 years of age.

I'd rather be happy and die young then not ever fuck my girl again. I doubt that the smog and pollution in our country/world helps now either. Most of those people are in the middle of NOWHERE....where you have to take a fuckin trolly with a mule to get to....It's not like you can just roll up and be like, "ok, I'm here for my increased lifespan." lol....I'd be happy dying at 60 if that's what it came to...I eat fairly healthy, at least, I try...I don't want to be 100 though....I'll take my exit after I've handled my business so to speak.