He only killed Spics and Wetbacks...Ronald Reagan is our HERO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
REST IN PISS.

Here's a list of some of his clicks achievments during Reaganomics....

* James Watt, secretary of interior, was indicted on 41 felony charges and was sentenced to five years of probation and 500 hours of community service.

* Michael Deaver, chief of staff, lobbied on behalf of foreign countries, in violation of The Ethics in Government, immediately after leaving office.

* Anne Burford, chief of EPA, resigned after she bent environmental regulations for dozens of industrial polluters.

* Rita Lavelle, sidekick to Burford, received three months in a federal penitentiary for lying to Congress.

* Paul Thayer,deputy defense secretary resigned amid charges of insider trading. He eventually served 19 months for perjury and obstruction of justice.

* Richard Allen, National Security adviser, who resigned amid controversy over a $1,000 honorarium after arranging an interview with Nancy Reagan.

* James Beggs, chief administrator at NASA, who was indicted for defrauding the government while an executive at General Dynamics.

* Guy Flake, Deputy Secretary of Commerce, who resigned after allegations of a conflict of interest in contract negotiations.

* Louis Glutfrida, director of Federal Emergency Management Agency, who resigned amid allegations of misuse of government property.

* Edwin Gray, chairman of Federal Home Loan Bank, who was charged with illegally repaying himself and his wife $26,000 in travel costs.

* Max Hugel, CIA chief of covert operations, who resigned after allegations of fraudulent financial dealings.

* Carlos Campbell, Assistant Secretary of Commerce, who resigned after charges of awarding grants to his friends' firms.

* Raymond Donovan, Secretary of Labor, who was indicted for defrauding the New York City Transit Authority of $7.4 million.

* John Fedders, chief of enforcement for the Securities and Exchange Commission, who resigned after charges of wife-beating.

* Arthur Hayes, commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, who resigned after being under investigation for illegal travel reimbursements.

* J. Lynn Helms, chief of the Federal Aviation Administration, who resigned after a grand jury investigated illegal business activities.

* Marjory Mecklenburg, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Resources, resigned after allegations of irregularities on her travel vouchers.

* Edwin Meese, Attorney General, was under investigation by a special prosecutor for his role in helping Wedtech Corporation."

* Robert Nimmo, head of Veterans Administration, who resigned when a report criticized him for improper use of government funds.

* Lyn Nofziger, White House aide, who was under investigation for his role in helping Wedtech Corporation.

* J. William Petro, a United States attorney, who was fired and fined for tipping off an acquaintance about a forthcoming grand jury indictment.

* Thomas C. Reed, White House counselor and National Security Council adviser, who resigned and paid a $427,000 fine for stock market insider trade information.

* Emanuel Savas, Assistant Secretary of HUD, who resigned after he had assigned staff members to work on a book he was writing.

* Peter Voss, Postal Service governor, who pleaded guilty to charges of expense account fraud and to accepting kickbacks.

* Charles Wick, director of the United States Information Agency (USIA), who was accused of taping conversations with public officials without their approval.

Apr 8, 2004
Yea, but there had to be a "driving force" behind their demise though, right? A country doesn't just fall off the map for no particular reason. I think what you said is true in a sense because they couldn't manage their funds, so yea they basically beat themselves but it was Reagan's policies which forced them into that state. When it was said and done, the Soviet Union was bankrupt. A country can go into bankrupt by their own means, but they were doing cool economically--They had already sponsored wars in various countries (alot) so there's no question to whether or not they had the funds, it's just a coincidence they went in bankrupt after Reagan set forth his policies though, right?

Apr 6, 2004
Man the Soviets went bankrupt so they fell LOL oh my....
What the fuck U think Reagen did to the US, N now Bush is doing it, yet we just fuck over everyone 2 stay on top.
Fool homies rite, if U don't say anything meaninful he can't debate U
Plus the soviet union fell because they were 1 of the worse countries 2 try communisim.
That therory is 4 strong, wealthy, industrial nation, Marx believed the US or Britian would be the countries 2 try out his idea. Russia was a backwards farming country, that's why they felll.

Apr 8, 2004
ThatBoyJd said:
Man the Soviets went bankrupt so they fell LOL oh my....
if U don't say anything meaninful he can't debate U.
They went bankrupt, well no shit sherlocc.. A baccwards farming country, you can say that, but that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't have funds. They werern't fuccin' w/ all these other countries and broke, they weren't very smart but I don't believe they were idiots. You don't make those kinda moves unless you got paper behind you. And for a minute lets say they were on the verge of bankruptcy, for the sake of your argument, wouldn't you think the 7 presidents before Reagan would've been able to take advantage of the Soviets state of vulnerability.

The meaningful for debate is in "RIP to our greatest president" but I guess you musta missed that..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't know about governmental shit, but being bankrupt doesn't mean you have NOTHING and are completely broke. Maybe that's how it is with countries, I don't know, but I think it's worth being brought up.