Hahaha this shits Comedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2009
Im serious how are there nortenos in Germany?

Did they just like Woodie and imitate or did somebody move their and start a set? wtf lol
Honestly couldve happened a lot of way.

Imitation or homeboys serving in the army stationed over there are the only 2 i can think of right now. Ive heard of nortenos in England, crips in japan. I know for a fact there are even Crips and Bloods on Guam. So seeing something like this isnt that "extraordinary"

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Nah this shit is deep ... He painted his face to represent him self as "walking dead" since he died last year and all... But those scrapas couldn't keep $weet down .. He's got too much heart.. So he came back from the dead with the help of his homies they found all 7 dragon balls and wished him back to life.
LMFAO!!! that shit got me weak! hahaha your a fool for that one!

Sep 21, 2012
Im serious how are there nortenos in Germany?

Did they just like Woodie and imitate or did somebody move their and start a set? wtf lol
flamera went bak to his hometown and put his cousins up on knowgangs, where they found there sense of belonging and got sworn into the N. he showed them how to put it work by making hela fake music videos in safe places like his livings rooms, back yards and abandon alleys and get hela followers on youtube

Props: VERSACERO