Guidos. wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Damn those motherfuckers look gay. haha

However, here in SD we have similiar fools that are Middle Eastern, I think their the Chaldeans. Rich, stuck up mothefuckers who think their all bad. They all seem to have similiar gay spikey haircuts also, like Mexican sociales.

Apr 26, 2006
These motheruckers are a disgrace to the older mafioso gangster Italians. This is what today's rap music does to you, turns you into a fag like how rave music turned many people into fags like Mexican rebels n shit in the 90's.

Nov 7, 2005
A few years back, one of those fags was posting over at Sherdog and the thread ran up to a few hundred pages and over a million views. I completely forgot about those fags until now. Funny shit.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Towards everyone. lol. God, hang around some Italians, real Italians.

Not to get off topic but that's a pretty fucked up generalization of an entire culture. I consider my family "real Italians" yet they've always been the most welcoming buncha folks you'd ever meet.

I think like you said its the NJ/NY cats that act that way...They'll bump rap music all day and then come home talkin about "a fuggin melanzana cut me off on the freeway!" lol

May 19, 2005
Not to get off topic but that's a pretty fucked up generalization of an entire culture. I consider my family "real Italians" yet they've always been the most welcoming buncha folks you'd ever meet.

I think like you said its the NJ/NY cats that act that way...They'll bump rap music all day and then come home talkin about "a fuggin melanzana cut me off on the freeway!" lol

well i lived 2 years in europe,and am born there, and i can say(and of course not ALL italians)that almost all the italians i met were extremely racist towards any other country in europe,blacks,middle easterners.take example soccer over there,basicaly every country despises italians in soccer because they have no respect for anything.if fans go to england to play a match,win or lose they riot and break everything,if they have a big game within italy agaisnt italian teams,there way of celebrating is to burn and loot the town.when they beat france in the world cup,they totally fucked up certain parts of rome.i honestly think it has to do with there facist past,they hate anything other then italian stuff,they stick together.in a way it goes with germany and nazism/whitepower,be all that your heritage can be.do not mix blood

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Yeah Guidos are USUALLY some Jersey and Long Island type of fuckers and I'm pretty sure they don't listen to rap.
depends where though
im from long island, but ive never seen shit like this till now

i saw this on youtube, but i didnt know people where actually like this
WARNING: its funny as fuck