Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
For an unsigned artist to have a album come out with an established artist on a major label is a big deal. I know for a fact artist that have and would pay up to 15k for a Gucci verse and V-Nasty just did an entire album with him and Warner paid her. Not to mention Gucci is her favorite artist, and she retained all her rights and unsigned. As far as people not liking her or her music understandable but let's not act as if she's done more in a couple months then most bay artist do their entire career.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
we're all glad you're making money

but you act like we have to respect fuckery
A person making music and people liking it is not fuckery in my opinion. If there wasn't an audience then that would be different. V-Nasty did what 907,897 other people in the bay did and that's make music. The difference is she was the first like her to do the style of rap she does and people loved it and people hated it. We put out her first mixtape before anybody cared cuz she knew me and we could. It wasnt about money. When put out 50% of the albums on Town Thizzness I put out I think they would do good in Oakland and thats about it. I was wrong with V-Nasty her audience is much bigger then even I thought it was. There's room for her and everyother bay rapper.

Apr 12, 2004
naw im not a hater bro far from it i wish her the best of luck, just i dont agree with the way she present herself to the public in my own opinion and where is the promo behind this no magazine ads website banners???? She is bringing alot of attention to the bay i can admit that but the world has got the wrong impression of her feel the source or xxl did a write up on her but it was neg how come they didnt speak on the project she has comin out??

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
....i wish her the best of luck, just i dont agree with the way she present herself to the public in my own opinion... She is bringing alot of attention to the bay i can admit that but the world has got the wrong impression of her...
The way she presents herself represents only her and whomever she associates with. She could give a fuck less what any website or magazine thinks cuz her fans get her and to an artist that is the most important thing.

Feb 8, 2003
hus or jacka work with dusty ass cormega, it's "BAY TO NY, THIS IS BIG."

v-nasty work with a relevant gucci, it's "FUCK THIS SHIT THE BAY AND HIP-HOP IS DEAD."
Cormega is a nobody lets be real.
Gucci is played out his fame is up and now he will be remembered for that stupid azz face tattoo, chapped lips and trying to pay for some pussy and beating the bitch up bc she rejected him.

I wonder how many nigga ran thru v-nasty when she was zaytovens crib recording this album.