Gta:san andreas: Homeboys and Skraps mod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
Theres more but im too lazy too post em all.. like a Haystack shirt, east co co shirt, funk on sight etc etc...

not only that i got this mod where u can have territory on the entire map even frisco.. yes... u can have gangwars anywhere on the map..ill post all the files and directions on how too install them when im totally finished with em.. theres more i wanna add.. so stay posted :cool:

Mar 22, 2005
ah fool those are fuckin HARD..... that shits off the hook homie.... how does that work though.... do you have to use a blank cd or somethin and burn it onto it.... or what explain to me how you can play the game like that.... i might wanna buy one of your mods

Apr 14, 2004
ay bro troll, dam i got give it up to u , ima get the pc game just to put these mods n it, ay u think u could fuck with when u make it to players it become split screeen and both drive seperate cars loaded with homeboys,, lol ,, ma bad if im askin to much pero that shit would be sick, dont u think>?

Mar 12, 2005
ay troll so when you play does it show it like that, you should flame up the whole San Fierro, and look for the Mission District which part of San Fierro is the mission? That shit is clean and if you can make a download for that give us a link and tell me what I need to buy to get that shit.

Apr 14, 2004
i have an idea of how to install , i used to hae this program that does it for u, except it was for vice city, i had the game all flipped out with cars and stores and weapons, anyways yea that shit is sick!!

Aug 8, 2003
youngbleezy209 said:
ah fool those are fuckin HARD..... that shits off the hook homie.... how does that work though.... do you have to use a blank cd or somethin and burn it onto it.... or what explain to me how you can play the game like that.... i might wanna buy one of your mods
u wouldnt have too buy my shit homie.. id give the all the homies a free copy.. outsiders may have too purchase :devious:

it goes like this.. when u buy the pc version of any game u can hop into the folders for the data... gta has 2 types of data for the bots appearance.. a .dff file which is shape and a .txd file for the skin.. now i figured which program can turn a .txd file into a bmp.. now with the bmp i took it too photoshop.. then compressed it back to a .txd and inserted them into the game folder and BOOM.. u got a mod.. :cool: