GOLDTOES BEHIND THE WALLS IN SAN QUENTIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Slicc Ric, you're wrong, In the Lockdown special it shows a so called "shot caller" for La Eme whos on lock down, I think it was Folsom or Pelican Bay. He has the Black Hand Tatted on his chest and Emero on his stomach. His face is not hidden matter of fact, none of the faces on Lock Down show are covered.
As far Gangland goes, all the fucking faces are blocked, look at every episode. The only faces they can show are the people who actually talk on the show, they can't show anyone without their consent or they will be sued. So know your shit before you claim something.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Slicc Ric, you're wrong, In the Lockdown special it shows a so called "shot caller" for La Eme whos on lock down, I think it was Folsom or Pelican Bay. He has the Black Hand Tatted on his chest and Emero on his stomach. His face is not hidden matter of fact, none of the faces on Lock Down show are covered.
As far Gangland goes, all the fucking faces are blocked, look at every episode. The only faces they can show are the people who actually talk on the show, they can't show anyone without their consent or they will be sued. So know your shit before you claim something.
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LOCKDOWN... IVE ONLY SEEN THE GANGLAND DOCUMENTARYS ON NORTHERNERS AND CAMARADAS... THE COVERED FACES ON THOSE TAPES ARE FACES OF DROPOUTS, BIG DOG... NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT... BEIN SUED DOESNT HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT NOTHIN... ITS ABOUT THOSE PIECES OF SHITS NOT GETTING WHACKED... OH YEAH, AS FAR AS ME KNOWIN MY SHIT, I KNOW A LITTLE SOMETHIN, SOMETHIN, FOOLIO... DONT GO AROUND THINKIN THAT IM JUST SOME LITTLE HIGH SCHOOL NERD THAT GOES ON WIKIPEDIA LOOKIN FOR MY FACTS LIKE SOME OF THE VATOS ON HERE, ESE...

Feb 21, 2006
Those are not all dropouts, as you claim. Watch all the gangland episodes and you will notice that anytime they show pictures, the blur all the faces except the face of the dude they are talking about.
So I guess you don't know your shit, watch and learn. thats the problem with you lil kids nowadays, always quick to talk but never patient enough to just sit and observe. GO BACK AND WATCH YOUR GANGLAND EPISODES, ESE

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Those are not all dropouts, as you claim. Watch all the gangland episodes and you will notice that anytime they show pictures, the blur all the faces except the face of the dude they are talking about.
So I guess you don't know your shit, watch and learn. thats the problem with you lil kids nowadays, always quick to talk but never patient enough to just sit and observe. GO BACK AND WATCH YOUR GANGLAND EPISODES, ESE
ITS ALL ABOUT THE BLURS, HUH??? LOL... CALLIN ME A LITTLE KID, YOU MUST BE 60 OR SOMETHIN...

Apr 25, 2002
Thizz DVD was a worthy copy to anyones collection. Some one threw some cheese on the ground cause a rata with a mohawk is eating it up....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SAYS THE GUY WHO THINKS GANGS DONT START IN BARRIOS!!! LOL

May 14, 2006
i dont know about blurred faces and shit but my brother in law i seen him on a show like that and he's a norteno. his face wasnt blurred out. i just dont see how he got on the yard to film this shit really. he had to suck somebody dick prolly

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
i dont know about blurred faces and shit but my brother in law i seen him on a show like that and he's a norteno. his face wasnt blurred out. i just dont see how he got on the yard to film this shit really. he had to suck somebody dick prolly
LOL...YOU A FOOL FOR THAT ONE.

AND ANY SURENO WHO ISNT A DROP OUT OR A PIECE OF SHIT AINT GETTING ON NO CAMERA OR TALKING BOUT ANYTHING.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
it's on MSNBC Lockup Returns To Pelican Bay Dude Is From da eme N They Show His Faces Talkin About His Biznezz They Show A D.O From NF but dats a D.O, he was even talkin about D.O, THis Fools Better Check Their SHit Saying Scraps Dont Go On Cam......

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
it's on MSNBC Lockup Returns To Pelican Bay Dude Is From da eme N They Show His Faces Talkin About His Biznezz They Show A D.O From NF but dats a D.O, he was even talkin about D.O, THis Fools Better Check Their SHit Saying Scraps Dont Go On Cam......
THEN HE'S A MARKED MAN...BEST BELEIVE THAT.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
is it such a big deal that a homie out there reprsenting for us or wat dayuum i dont see at as nothing big its jus homies from the city and the valle no big deal aint nobody snitchn or nuthin

Feb 21, 2006
And I am correct, a barrio isn't a gang, its a neighborhood, know your fucking spanish. BIG BAD ASS ORANGE!!! The only bad ass Orange is the ones you sell on the freeyway entrances!
click on the link and get schooled, since you truly don't comprehend what you read in thinking your cities gang was been around since 1910. The barrio has been around but no the Varrio. Fuck, why do I even bother? Its like arguing with your 5 yr old son about spongebob being real or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrio

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
And I am correct, a barrio isn't a gang, its a neighborhood, know your fucking spanish. BIG BAD ASS ORANGE!!! The only bad ass Orange is the ones you sell on the freeyway entrances!
click on the link and get schooled, since you truly don't comprehend what you read in thinking your cities gang was been around since 1910. The barrio has been around but no the Varrio. Fuck, why do I even bother? Its like arguing with your 5 yr old son about spongebob being real or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrio
LOL AT YOU THINKING WIKIPEDIA IS THE OFFICIAL HOOD SOURCE!!!
LEARN HOW TO COMPREHEND FOOL...BACK THEN I SAID MOST GANGS ORGINATED FROM BARRIOS...IF THIS IS A FALSE STATMENT THEN TELL ME HOW IT ISNT? SOME HOODS DONT EVEN CLAIM A GANG, THEY CLAIM A BARRIO. JUST LIKE MINE...BUT THE ONE'S LABEL US A GANG AND SOME FOOLS TOOK IT FROM THERE. YOU TRYNA BE SMART ABOUT SHIT YOU AINT EVEN KNOWLEDGABLE ON.
AND YOUR ROAST'S ARE MORE TIRED THAN YOUR BABY MAMA'S PUSSY LIPS.

Mar 25, 2005
^^BUT YET YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A GANGSTER?...WHETHER YOU CLAIM A VARRIO OR A HOOD ALL PEOPLE CLAIMIN THAT HOOD OR VARRIO ARE CONSIDERED A GANG...AND NOT JUST BY THE ONES BUT BY ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE......

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^^BUT YET YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A GANGSTER?...WHETHER YOU CLAIM A VARRIO OR A HOOD ALL PEOPLE CLAIMIN THAT HOOD OR VARRIO ARE CONSIDERED A GANG...AND NOT JUST BY THE ONES BUT BY ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE......
THATS NOT HOW IT STARTED, THE OLDER CATS CONSIDERED THEMSELVES A CLUB...AND THATS WHY I SAID THE JURAS WERE THE FIRST TO CALL US A GANG AND SOME PEOPLE TOOK TO IT... I GOT OLDER HOMEBOYS WHO ARE IN THERE FUCKING 60'S WHO STILL KICK IT WITH US SOMETIMES AND THEY NEVER SAID THEY WERE GANG MEMBERS, BUT THEY CLAIM THE NEIGHBORHOOD JUST THE SAME...TO ME AT THIS POINT AND FOR THIS ARGUMENT'S SAKE. A HOOD,BARRIO, GANG ARE PRETTY MUCH ONE IN THE SAME WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS BUT SOME PEOPLE THINK A BARRIO CANT DO THAT.

Aug 17, 2007
yeh i saw a southern talkin bout tha beef between blacks and surs on that gang land show...

goldtoes doin his thang speakin to people on behalf of tha united playaz program....he was there on a positive tip not speakin on tha rise agenst skrapz....you can get into tha s.q. for all kinds of shit...my pops laid carpet in san quin...so it aint a big thang....all you do is sign a enter at youre own risk type of thing....they will let you in s.q. if you are with a positive program like united playaz....they got all kinds of speakers comin threw san quin.....pluse that a BAY prison and tha BAY black or brown run that bitch.....so yeh a homie under tha rite circumstances can get in there and speak tha tha people....

now talk youre shit