God, Satan. Satan, God. God=Satan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
They are the same.

In regards of religion, one accuses...and the other one doesn't.

Anton Levay is one of the fakest Satanists there ever was, that made it mainstream. He wrote a book with a fancy title and made a lot of money off of it. All of his writting were plagiarized.

The only evol thing that Satanists do is ask to many questions.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
714KaliHydro said:
They are the same.

In regards of religion, one accuses...and the other one doesn't.

Anton Levay is one of the fakest Satanists there ever was, that made it mainstream. He wrote a book with a fancy title and made a lot of money off of it. All of his writting were plagiarized.

The only evol thing that Satanists do is ask to many questions.

And what exaclly do you know of LaVey’s teachings? Rather then the writen tools that are threre?

Have you ever heard of Alister Crowly?

See what he has to talk about, THEN, you can speak on the subject at hand!!!

The Satanist!!!

May 6, 2002
Lazee Demonic said:
And what exaclly do you know of LaVey’s teachings? Rather then the writen tools that are threre?

Have you ever heard of Alister Crowly?

See what he has to talk about, THEN, you can speak on the subject at hand!!!

The Satanist!!!
Then you must know that a good portion of LaVey's so called teachings are word for word straight from Alister Crowly's writings. Crowly's was nothing more than a self endulging drugged out molestor with a creative mind. He is no one to follow, other than admiring his unique style of writing and word play. Read his biography and you will find that his life is no more amusing than anyone elses. The guy was born into religion, and just as any rebeling kid goes off and does his things and revolts against his parents forcing Catholic Beliefs upon him. He is just a more modern Edgar Poe to me.

In regards of LaVey, other than written tools I have footage of him speaking. He has done such low things such as speak as a narrarator over Faces Of Death Knock-Offs.

All My Opinion...Of Couse