GLASSES MALONE - BEACH CRUISER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I've only heard the first 2 songs (Kickstand & Eastsidin') and both those songs are dope as fuck. Definitely gonna cop this album.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Unno about y'all, it's a well produced album, Glasses coming hard on here. But the high points of the album are mainly at the end. In the mid its a mixed bag but it does start off strong with Kickstand then to Eastsidin.

but the tracks I fucks with is

Car Wash
Feel Good Muzik
Kickstand
Eastsidin
Off Safety
Hold On
Rich N Thuggin
Call Me T.I.
Til Da Sun Come Up (Even tho it's 2 years old)

is what I mess with

Ouside the singles being old as shit there are some bangers on here. Not a bad album, but I wouldn't say it was some groundbreaking "New West" shit. But for what it was, it was cool with me.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just got my CD today from that Suburbannoize website. They hooked it up for only $13. Not only did I get the album with the bonus disc, but I also got a Glasses Malone T-Shirt and an autographed poster. Maybe they weren't paying attention to the fact that I ordered only the CD or they are just being generous.

May 9, 2002
I don't know what yall music tastes are but this cd got plenty of heat on it. Yall trippin forreal
Obviously, our tastes are far superior to yours...you're the only goober that liked it in this entire thread. What does that say about the music you like?

And what does it matter? You like EVERYTHING. You have never once said that something even sounds "OK". So big shocker there.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for letting me know that youre paying attention to my posts except for the fact that I only post in threads that I have knowledge of. Since you know so much name the music that I've said was good. I'll wait patiently for a reply

May 9, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for letting me know that youre paying attention to my posts except for the fact that I only post in threads that I have knowledge of. Since you know so much name the music that I've said was good. I'll wait patiently for a reply
Its easier to post what you HAVENT liked...which is nothing.

Why do you care so much? WE have different tastes in music. Get over it.