Get ready for record high gas prices, again.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is half the reason I sold my car last year and got a bus pass. The other half is because I live in downtown and used my car maybe 3-4 time a month tops anyways and it wasn't worth the insurance to just be sitting there all the time.

I didn't even notice gas was so fucking high until I stopped at the gas station today with my friend and it cost her like $40.00 to fill up 3/4s of her tank. That shit is fucking crazy.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
yeah I know man its all bad. I live in oakland and work in sf. Pay gas and toll on the daily. But This weeks I started taking bart. Fuck that shit. I'll Easilly save 105 $ a week by taking bart
I tried taking BART to Berkeley from Oakland last semester but it sucked because I don't live close to a station and all of the parking fills up by like 8:00. My car gets like 18mpg on a V6 but since I mostly drive in traffic I get shitty mileage and use like a tank a week. The traffic kills me because it only took only a little over a 1/2 tank for me to get to Reno a couple of months ago but it will take me a whole tank for a week of driving like 15 miles to and from school.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
As long as we keep consuming, then the Middle Eastern oil companies will keep raising the price of oil per barrel. I rarely drive anywhere anymore unless it's to work or the gym. Those nice nights out to go see a movie and get dinner are replaced by staying home and renting a movie. I can't afford the $15-$20 roundtrip in gas to go to a nice mall/shopping center with restaurants and movie theaters. I used to fill up 5-7 times a month, now I'm down to 3 or 4 fill-ups per month.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Fuck Gas prices, I get my shit from Costco now....
I paid 2.41 @ Costco for regular yesterday. Just when you think that it can't get higher *John Madden enters* "BOOM!!! it does. & I hate when I fill up, & the price goes down tha next day. Hella fucked up. Fuck the government-interest oil companies. The motherfuckers are reporting record income revenue levels year after year and nothing happens to them, while we're in a recession. Fuck rich, old, white people with a hard dick! :angry:

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Fuck the tax rebates cut the gas prices and you would see this economy go up....cut it two dollars a gallon they still be breaking bread...
Exactly. All of the excess money I used to have at the end of the month now has to go to pay for my gasoline. It's become my third largest monthly expense behind my rent and my $500 each month towards my college loans.