Funniest Bay Area Rap Rumors/Stories Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Rasan said:
because some people think the rappers live the life they portray in they songs.
for real.....whats worse is when some rappers believe what they write when they should write what they believe...

Apr 25, 2002
Bro$eff said:
i went to meet my cuzin at this studio in downtown sac and keak was there recordin. so me and my boy give keak a ride up to the liquor store and he picks up a 30 pack, a fifth of priveldge hennesy and pack of newports and swishers, and some chips and shit and then he looks at me and my boy and says "damn i aint bring no scratch wit me". i just tooted a ball wit him and his folks so i wasnt pitchin in shit and my boys was broke so we was gonna leave all this shit at the counter when some white dude behind us was like "its nothin to a boss keak" and bought everything for us . then keak started getting greedy and was like "nigga waht you got on some weed?" and ol boy said"i dont smoke but take another twenty, heres another twenty" i swear this fool tricked off like a hundred bucks on keak. keep in mind this was 4-5 years ago.
HA.. i bet that fool was elated about that shit, and went and told all his friends.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dana Dane said:
Nope, and even if it was, I said he will remain nameless....

To expand on the story....

A bunch of us were out at Teeters. We all went back to my apartment to smoke after it closed, and said 'rapper' came with us. Everyone left but me, my friend and Rapper X. I wasn't fuckin with em, so I went in my room and closed the door. The next morning, she told me she tried to get him to leave and he wouldn't, so she made a bed on the floor, threw on a movie and ignored him. I had a leather love sear that he was sittin on, and she said she could hear him moving around. She said she rolled over and looked, and he was sniffin coke and jackin off. She said she ignored him still. Then she said she heard him walkin towards her, and when she rolled over to see what the hell he was doin, he aimed and launched it right on her forehead.

Gotta be the funniest shit I ever heard.
i'll find out who it is.....is he from vallejo????

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Ri0t0uZ said:
@dana dane....if i was u i wudda got "said rapper" fucked up hard for that shit....how it funny if its one of ya friends?
Basically "said Rapper" is known to do way fuckin out there shit. Dude is 100% ON ONE, and you can't put anything past him. My friend wasn't trying to have him fucked up hard for that shit, so why should I??

Another time, I was at my apartment with my brother Lil Italy. We heard a knock at the door, and when I peeked, "Said Rappers" vehicle was in the parking lot. Neither one of us felt like being bothered with dude, so we ignored the knocks for hella long. Finally they stopped. a few hours later, I was goin to the store, and my neighbor said that they came out on the back porch, and "said Rapper" was halfway through my bathroom window. The neighbor hollered and "said Rapper" got spooked and ran off.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dana Dane said:
Basically "said Rapper" is known to do way fuckin out there shit. Dude is 100% ON ONE, and you can't put anything past him. My friend wasn't trying to have him fucked up hard for that shit, so why should I??

Another time, I was at my apartment with my brother Lil Italy. We heard a knock at the door, and when I peeked, "Said Rappers" vehicle was in the parking lot. Neither one of us felt like being bothered with dude, so we ignored the knocks for hella long. Finally they stopped. a few hours later, I was goin to the store, and my neighbor said that they came out on the back porch, and "said Rapper" was halfway through my bathroom window. The neighbor hollered and "said Rapper" got spooked and ran off.
hahaha just say his name he sound like a nock so he must not have a computer he won't read this thread hahaha

Feb 9, 2007
Dana Dane said:

He was prolly just tryin to busss again haha