Funniest Bay Area Rap Rumors/Stories Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
Everybody post the funniest rumors/stories you've ever heard about a bay area rap artist. I'll go first:

"I heard Woodie wuz crusin around when all of a sudden he came upon a bunch of skraps havin a house party. So he pulled over and took his glock out of da glove compartment and he was about to shoot about 3 or 4 skrappas,

BUT just as he was about to pull da trigga, HIS CLIP FELL OUT! And he was like "OH SHIT!" so he started runnin back to his car and got popped in his ass. dis is a true story, Woodies nephew who I go to school with told me it really really happened, he visited him in da hospital"

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I've got a good story....

This rapper who will remain nameless jacked off on my best friends forehead, and she didn't ask him to.

Nov 7, 2005
i went to meet my cuzin at this studio in downtown sac and keak was there recordin. so me and my boy give keak a ride up to the liquor store and he picks up a 30 pack, a fifth of priveldge hennesy and pack of newports and swishers, and some chips and shit and then he looks at me and my boy and says "damn i aint bring no scratch wit me". i just tooted a ball wit him and his folks so i wasnt pitchin in shit and my boys was broke so we was gonna leave all this shit at the counter when some white dude behind us was like "its nothin to a boss keak" and bought everything for us . then keak started getting greedy and was like "nigga waht you got on some weed?" and ol boy said"i dont smoke but take another twenty, heres another twenty" i swear this fool tricked off like a hundred bucks on keak. keep in mind this was 4-5 years ago.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Bro$eff said:
i went to meet my cuzin at this studio in downtown sac and keak was there recordin. so me and my boy give keak a ride up to the liquor store and he picks up a 30 pack, a fifth of priveldge hennesy and pack of newports and swishers, and some chips and shit and then he looks at me and my boy and says "damn i aint bring no scratch wit me". i just tooted a ball wit him and his folks so i wasnt pitchin in shit and my boys was broke so we was gonna leave all this shit at the counter when some white dude behind us was like "its nothin to a boss keak" and bought everything for us . then keak started getting greedy and was like "nigga waht you got on some weed?" and ol boy said"i dont smoke but take another twenty, heres another twenty" i swear this fool tricked off like a hundred bucks on keak. keep in mind this was 4-5 years ago.
waat! thats crazy lol
I might smoke dude out a bleezy, but never really break bread like that!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Maniac541 said:
Was it PSD???
Nope, and even if it was, I said he will remain nameless....

To expand on the story....

A bunch of us were out at Teeters. We all went back to my apartment to smoke after it closed, and said 'rapper' came with us. Everyone left but me, my friend and Rapper X. I wasn't fuckin with em, so I went in my room and closed the door. The next morning, she told me she tried to get him to leave and he wouldn't, so she made a bed on the floor, threw on a movie and ignored him. I had a leather love sear that he was sittin on, and she said she could hear him moving around. She said she rolled over and looked, and he was sniffin coke and jackin off. She said she ignored him still. Then she said she heard him walkin towards her, and when she rolled over to see what the hell he was doin, he aimed and launched it right on her forehead.

Gotta be the funniest shit I ever heard.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Dana Dane said:

A bunch of us were out at Teeters. We all went back to my apartment to smoke after it closed, and said 'rapper' came with us. Everyone left but me, my friend and Rapper X. I wasn't fuckin with em, so I went in my room and closed the door. The next morning, she told me she tried to get him to leave and he wouldn't, so she made a bed on the floor, threw on a movie and ignored him. I had a leather love sear that he was sittin on, and she said she could hear him moving around. She said she rolled over and looked, and he was sniffin coke and jackin off. She said she ignored him still. Then she said she heard him walkin towards her, and when she rolled over to see what the hell he was doin, he aimed and launched it right on her forehead.

or the most gross... whats a sexual preditor

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
why? there average people wit just more average people knowing who they are....an with that comes stress but through it all we all stress, laugh, cry an get mad.....what we do while were goin thru these emotions is what distinguishes us

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
fillyacup said:
why? there average people wit just more average people knowing who they are....an with that comes stress but through it all we all stress, laugh, cry an get mad.....what we do while were goin thru these emotions is what distinguishes us
because some people think the rappers live the life they portray in they songs.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Dana Dane said:

HAHAHA
I see the potential for this thead to turn great! LOL
..weird ass stories like these are gonna keep me entertained for days