FUCKIN SICCNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
evilistic.. burnin shermsticks.. hit that shit and feel like lou farigno and bill hicks. im sicc in the brain.. i spit shit rip niggas up wit a hook in the chain.. split ya like pussy lips fuck ya till ya came.. load the banana clip hit the back ally wit a AK.. smoke them bitch niggas ridin the escalade..

Feb 1, 2006
Eat hella garlic. I mean LOTS. Your breath is going to smell like shit anyways, with your draining sinuses, and garlic tastes better than that rotten taste you get with a stuffed up nose. And not just like a few slices off a clove -- eat 2-3 whole cloves, several times a day. If you alternate bites with slices of buttered bread it shouldn't burn your mouth or stomach. That shit is as good an antibiotic as you need, unless you get really really sick, then go see a doctor for perscription antibiotics. A -few- shots of hard liquor doesn't hurt either, because it will raise your temperature a little bit, like a fever. Dont get drunk though, because it'll weaken your immune system.

Learned this living in Eastern Europe. They are healthy as shit over there, even though it is often cold and miserable and people dont have much scrilla. It works. Ivan to Sketchy B: "Vhat is this ibuprofeen sheet? No Ibuprofeen -- Eet more garlic!!!"

Mar 12, 2005
TROLL said:
after your done praying to the porcelean god, drink a lot of water to replace the H2O u expelled.
DAMN YOU, YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING MAGICIAN!!!! Haha, I'm immune for a while now, I got a killer ass sickness back in Nov. My Immune system be hella strong. But another good thing to do is exercise too, sweating sicknesses out help me. I run when I'm sick.

Jun 15, 2005
Drink hard liquor straight. I prefer Cognac, Tequila, or Scotch.

You will kill that shit, sweat it out, or just make that shit worse. It's a gamble, but fuck it's worth it.

Nov 7, 2005
When I feel like shit, I'll pop some pain killers: vics, oxy, etc. That shit masks the pain and it helps me function a whole lot easier and then I can get shit done rather than being in bed.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if youre a sav and i repeat only if youre a sav, you can open up the cap on the zicam spray and drink the contents, forewarning it is the worst tasting thing ever on earth and caused me to projectile vomit 5 seconds after swallowing it

i wouldnt wish that taste on my enemy
but maybe you can do it

id suggest mixing it with ice cold water
one zicam, zicam nite will have you medicated for the night

disclaimerthispostisintendedforcomedicuseanddoesnotadvocatetheuseofdrugsinanywayshapeorform.