fuck 104Lb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
he started a new hi fiber diet ya'll

one raisin bran flake and half a raisin a day, and he thinks about food TWICE a day now.

$20 says dude weight under 100 lbs before the month is up.

they gonna find him dead one day, a drug overdose from a single cough drop.

Better hope it never rains bro, cause i think 3 drops of water would drown your ass

you smoke weed? if i blew smoke in your direction you might vanish into thin air

now i see why they invented extra skinny jeans, FOR YOU, its too bad they are still baggy on you though

Williams parent tried to give him a bath once...they drained the water after and he wound up 3 states away.

He tried to play BB blister one time and ended up battered,broken and bruised.... poor billy

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this nigga literally made me go downstairs and find 3 different things from my fridge and eat that shit in front of this thread.

im seriously in this thread eating and drinking carlos rossi

you know what, imma gain 20 pounds in this thread. fuck it.
you got aids dog.

straight up.
if you smoke weed and you dont eat

either youve been raped as a child and youre attempting to kill yourself

your stomach has giant worms

or you have aids

or possibly you hella smoke tweek
pay me 200 dollars a week
ill make you fucking eat

you cant tell me no, youre only 104 pounds.

what the fuck is wrong with you

i should just feed you candy canes for an entire day
why would you even admit that shit to us.

i liek william206 i think he a cool dude
but man why u gotta be the asian dhalsim that aint cool.
what type of food u like? dog ill cook for you to save your life

real shit
i think i can honestly sign off as that being charity work and get money back in 2010

ill do it. ill send meals on wheels to your house man
taco trucks will live in your driveway

Gas One

May 24, 2006
how the fuck do you not like food. like really. lets try to get a grip on that first

do you know how much food there is in the world?

i wanna just say someone needs to take you behind a barn and shoot you but thats fucked up

you better learn to like food dog

or u gon die

so when we smokin weed at the taco shop fuck is you doin?

yoga?

if you do get pussy, you need to stop getting pussy, because apparently pussy is killing you. fuck a fat bitch or somethin man she will put you under 24 hr watch and treat you like your damn mom on some 'youre not leaving here until you eat the rest of that'

and if youre filipino its even funnier
cuz u know filipino women make yo ass eat
i feel for you, you need medical marijuana and lots of it

they should cut your head off and put you on a fat nigga

call you fatenstein

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
william206, proof that methamphetamine is not the business for breakfast

Willam206, 2nd generation,3rd string crack baby

ive caught fish that weigh more than you

The posterboy for Somalian Weightlifters, Billy206

knowing you so skinny your shoulder blades touch each other

You might get a role playin Dhalsim in the next Street Fighter movie

I always fought you first, then chun li, then Zangief, then i got to beat up the car...

you got a fear of food homie?
Cibophobia, or fear of food, is a relatively complicated phobia that can rapidly spiral into an obsession. People with this phobia are sometimes mistakenly thought to suffer from anorexia, a dangerous eating disorder. The main difference is that those with anorexia fear the effects of food on body image, while those with cibophobia are actually afraid of the food itself. Some people suffer from both disorders, and diagnosis should be made only by a trained clinician.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
when william206 plays with hula hoops its like disneyland teacups.

nigga be holdin on for dear life and shit.

ole entering a portal from a hula hoop ass nigga

he spin a hula hoop an fuckin straight up dissapear

end up underwater with a buncha coins and shit

how the fuck do you weight 104 pounds, god should come out of the sky and be like WARNING: WARNING:

lmao this nigga stomach be talkin to him.
talkinbaat

nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if you do get pussy like you say.

none of them bitches give a fuck about you.

and thats fucked up.

because if them hoes cared about you

theyd be like look william
im tired of watching your fucking heart beat when we fuck
its disgusting

youd notice they didnt even wanna fuck anymore
theyd just be like look u wanna go to mcdonalds?
and yall would have that eeirie silence in the car

and youd wanna say you aint hungry

but you know

if i was rick ross. id lock your bitches up for attempted murder.
like they do heroin dealers.
cuz they lettin you shrivel away and die and a real bitch wouldnt let her nigga do that. real shit

Dec 17, 2004
sounds like you have a eating disorder. what youre saying here is exactly like my girlfriends mom:
I have a problem with eating.. its never been my thing.
some of my homies tell me to eat whatever i think taste good. but nothing ever stays good to me.. and some days I can't eat a thing at all.. like food makes me feel sick. but then the next day i am like dieing for food.. so i eat one meal on avg a day.(full meal)

I have tried pushing it when i started this whole thing.. but its like my body fights me 100% and I am losing badly.
she used to have a eating disorder and had to be treated for it twice. family had to do intervention on her and shit. relapsed after the first time in treatment but after the second time she really got helped...now shes a therapist specializing for people with eating disorders....shes also been on tv many times to talk about the seriousness of it and how a lot of ppl who suffer from this dont get help when they really should. but yeah, ive talked to her a lot about it and she basically said the exact same thing youre saying when talking about how she suffered from it. its not your body but rather a mental thing towards food, and its a mental process towards getting over it

I can't keep losing weight or i think im gonna die.
dude..hate to sound like a fear monger, but that is something to consider. i could be interpreting this wrong, but sounds like you should go see a therapist before you get any worse

Apr 7, 2004
this is bullshit.

I weighed like 115 so i thought i wanted to gain weight.
I bought this weight gain 9000 crap. and have started to work out.

at first i gained like 5 pounds in the first few days. then shit started going down hill. I dropped to 110.. and started drinking more of that weight gain shit. But Now I am at `104.5 pounds..

I am a 24yearold male this is as lame as it gets.

I can't keep losing weight or i think im gonna die.

I have a problem with eating.. its never been my thing.
some of my homies tell me to eat whatever i think taste good. but nothing ever stays good to me.. and some days I can't eat a thing at all.. like food makes me feel sick. but then the next day i am like dieing for food.. so i eat one meal on avg a day.(full meal)

I have tried pushing it when i started this whole thing.. but its like my body fights me 100% and I am losing badly.

anyone else have this problem.. its like the more I put in the worse i feel and the more i put in the more my body fights.

I got all this fat fucks who say. OH you are so lucky you dont gain weight.

but these fat ass fuckers dont get it. I weight the same as a 6th grader
Its embarrassing Plain and simple. they can lose weight by working out.. but are too lazy to try.( not all fat people just the ones i was talking to about this)

but when i try i fail bad.. and its getting worse.

Anyone got any ideas or heard of this bullshit?
I think i need to go to the doctor

if all else fails i can become a jockey :(
Man you might have the ninja AKA that boy AKA the HIV aka AIDS