Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
im hella old now.

but when im 50 shit gon be weird.
how old are you?

i'm turning 23 next week and it seems like time has gone by hella fast the last few years.

i'm kinda worried that before i know it ima wake up one day and be middle aged... and just be like, damn... where did the time go? :ermm:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how old are you?

i'm turning 23 next week and it seems like time has gone by hella fast the last few years.

i'm kinda worried that before i know it ima wake up one day and be middle aged... and just be like, damn... where did the time go? :ermm:

im 29. i really didnt remember the transition between 23-27 because i was being irresponsible. Of course, theres memories, but i literally looked up and i was older.

Its a trip aging, you actually forget things you knew. Ive had to learn that theres such thing as 'relearning', you stop doing certain things for so long you just dont know how. a common example of that would be math that you dont really need outside of school..the capitals to all the states..shit like that...

i used to know alot of random knowledge about physics and space and biology and shit because i was into it in my late teens, but now its more applied knowledge than it is me remembering the texts or definitions..if that makes any sense...you just kinda evolve into a new person and shed skin the older you get

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
im karen beanie about a bitch.... damn why these 18, 19 year olds look bad as fuck tonighht.. just got back to the pad my bitch is on her way.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! there was slim pickins tonight but still im mad at myself.. need to expand my horizons all these bitches out here know eachother killing game to the fullest...

Dec 29, 2008
because im not working right now im not on the 9-5 mon-fri schedule at all.

so everyday is like Friday to me. ill fuck around and go out on a tuesday because i feel like it. like last night i coulda went to 2 different parties but i decided to just stay in the hood. i don't feel like wasting money on drinks and shit if it's not something that sounds hella fun.

Feb 21, 2006
Hell ya, I need one myself, only seen it online but would love to get my hands on the real thing. But would need a see-through, protective film cover to prevent stains.