Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
im full, and the only way to allievate the pressure in my body is to squeeze one out to my bitch bertha.

i gotta do it b4 midnite, thats when my gizmo turns into a gremlin.

Feb 21, 2006
Good look on bumpin the thread. Lol.

Well its Friday night, but I don't give a fuck. I'm tired as fuck and am gonna sleep soon. I'm going out tomorrow anyway.
Foyle would be angry if he knew you went to sleep this early on a friday night. And we all know what happens when Foyle gets angry

Sep 17, 2007
heading to Lake Tahoe tonight. Got a 24 pack of Coronas, a gallon of Jack Daniels and a half zip of purps. and a room paid for 3 days with a Balcony.

I fuckin hate life.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I have another hour of work... then I'm gettin my weekly haircut... then the gym... then homework... then sleep... then school in the morning... then watch the beginning of the draft... then gym... then it's whatever

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
aint nothin wrong with lookin fresh i get my hair cut every week...

watchin the royals game watchin zach go for about 36 scoreless innings hopefully, smokin a blunt bout to grub on some tacos then callin a night...got a busy day tomorrow, then royals game at night. prolly be browsin the siccness allllll night...weird bein on on a friday night