Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Sony is gay too... you can barely stream any download movies because of cinavia. They force you to update or nothing works.

Xbox red ring of death sucked on 360 though, but I have not heard about it anything bad this role out.
Oh, and two other really shit things I've noticed is they currently dont have usb media support but they said they'll add it. and they dont have youtube BUT if you go to youtubetv on the browser it works, just gotta use your phone to control it.

The current lack of external media reinforces exactly what you just said.

But I dont really use it for anything besides Netflix and games. The big thing for me is how badly the ps4 is outperforming the xb1 (graphically) in just the first few months.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Man the weather had been crazy in seattleifas today. Thunder and lightning and some crazy ass downpours. I was gonna hit the bar, but I don't even feel like leaving the house right now.

Yeah it was crazy here too. Wind knocked over this big gross ass ashtray on my back porch. So theres like 100 cigerette butts and roaches everywhere.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr

I know you're a fan of "Scared Straight".

What do you think about the recidivism rate being higher among kids that participate in "Scared Straight" than other kids?
We need to think up of alternative programs and solutions in order to reduce the recidivism in the United States. Because at the rate things are going I don't know if we can think of an alternate solution for these types of programs. There's only so much that these types of tours and programs can do to a person. Kids have to make their own decisions!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know the brand, but I havent had it before, how is it?
I liked it. You can taste all the different spice elements; the jalapeno and chipotle and habanero, they compliment each other. It has some slight heat but nothing big. And you can taste the mustard clearly too and its a good mustard. Pretty good, nothing to run to the store for but its good