Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So back in the day I worked at Netscape (97, worked in the warehouse)

I met one of the phone operators, she was a sexy ass punk rock chick with dreads & more ink than me.

She hit on me, we fucked under the stairs, both got written up because we were on camera, but our bosses didnt wanna let us go. so we didnt get fired.

(my boss took us all out to the brass rail later that night & we all high fived)

Her & I continue to fuck for years, she has a boyfriend.

Her boyfriend kicks her ass years down the line, & apparently "Feels so bad he took HER gun & shot himself in the head, in front of her & killed himself"

ok

fast forward to more recent times, I catch up with her via the interwebz, she has a new boyfriend, he's an "asshole" from what she says.. I dunno they live in Kansas now.

I just caught word that he beat her ass & then: "Felt so bad he took HER gun & shot himself in the head, in front of her & killed himself"

She was nuts, fyi.

HMMM.
God damn. Good thing you didn't wife that one up Breh. We'd be making an rip Shea thread

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
macaroni salad is with thy shit
My Mexican homie from back in the day's mom used to make the best macaroni salad ever when they had bbqs. Idk if that's how all Mexicans make macaroni salad, but it was so damn good. It was less 'creamy' (no marty if applicable) than most macaroni salad. I think it had chopped up carrots and black olives in it. I don't even really like black olives, but that shit was out of this world good. I'd go there and eat endless amounts of carne asada and macaroni salad and drink hella beer. Mexicans know how to throw a party

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
In the er right now, might be something wrong with my heart, they got me hooked up to ekg and they got me on nitro glycerin and morphine trying to get rid of the pain and tightness. They took a bunch of blood, running tests now

Chest went bad right after I posted them tiddies.
Damn, breh, hope its all good. Keep us updated.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yeah i saw that buy one get one free. I still have the s3 and can't upgrade until February next year. I'll probably end up getting the s6 or 7 by the time I can upgrade

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
In the er right now, might be something wrong with my heart, they got me hooked up to ekg and they got me on nitro glycerin and morphine trying to get rid of the pain and tightness. They took a bunch of blood, running tests now

Chest went bad right after I posted them tiddies.
keep us updated dawgg, I hope everything goes well for you fam