Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Dode's got a good point rap started getting faggy in 2007. I'd say around 2010 is when siccnessnet started fucking up. Much respect to shill macc! Yeahdat! Brehsive!
Mixerr @Mixerr what the fuck are you doing using 'fag' as a pejorative? I am disapoint.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Ok.

Just remember that everyone that is not a member of Freedom Town, is an enemy of Freedom Town...

Especially Goldtoes and the Strange Music Forum.

And we'll need to see proof of your Freedom Town tattoo here in the next 3 business days.
I like Goldtoes and Strange Music as I am a fan of both them. Is it timeout time again? I see you don't want me here. So… EelSoup anyone?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I like Goldtoes and Strange Music as I am a fan of both them. Is it timeout time again? I see you don't want me here. So… EelSoup anyone?
No, no, no. We do want you here, that's why we get on your case.

Freedom Town exists as a refuge. We all (for the most part) posted in "Lets Make The Worlds Longest Thread Ever" for years in the Open Forum. Goldtoes threatened to close LMTWLTE, and we had beef with the Strange Music Forum.

It's just there's lots of history that brought us here, and as a relatively newer member of our clique, you should be aware of the past.

You're a real breh, Mike. Just try and be on the same side as the rest of the brehs, especially and particularly outside of Freedom Town.

Ok, brehsive?

Good talk.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
No, no, no. We do want you here, that's why we get on your case.

Freedom Town exists as a refuge. We all (for the most part) posted in "Lets Make The Worlds Longest Thread Ever" for years in the Open Forum. Goldtoes threatened to close LMTWLTE, and we had beef with the Strange Music Forum.

It's just there's lots of history that brought us here, and as a relatively newer member of our clique, you should be aware of the past.

You're a real breh, Mike. Just try and be on the same side as the rest of the brehs, especially and particularly outside of Freedom Town.

Ok, brehsive?

Good talk.
This means I can't listen to Prozak or Tech 9 anymore. You are a mod like sheasavage.