Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Damn. Gonna be a crazy summer out there stay safe B-Buzz @B-Buzz ! lol
forreal I bet half these kids would've already been dead if the winter hadn't been so terrible here. Same shit every year, as soon as it stops snowing the bodies start piling up.
gonna go check out some Insane Vice Lord job fairs this weekend so I don't have to worry about this shit.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sometimes I hope that Filth*Dee is a troll and that somebody like that doesn't actually exist but I know that it's not.
i think VERSACERO @VERSACERO & timebomb @timebomb could let the rest of the board know about fith D aka filthy derek jameson finklemeyer's child molestation charges in the greater utah, colorado wyoming area lol

i think he might get his panties in a bunch

...speaking of panties, my puerto rican bbw neighbor is on her way over to watch American Me with me & hopefully she didnt wear any.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
i think VERSACERO @VERSACERO & timebomb @timebomb could let the rest of the board know about fith D aka filthy derek jameson finklemeyer's child molestation charges in the greater utah, colorado wyoming area lol

...speaking of panties, my puerto rican bbw neighbor is on her way over to watch American Me with me & hopefully she didnt wear any.
for real? on those charges?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmfao is that a pillow?

What now?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fools from OTF/300/600 were literally saying that within minutes of everyone finding out he got clapped from the looks of twitter.

some dude from 300 posted this:

and one of lil marc's homies , boss nez, posted this on twitter, with reese replying:

BossNez T @Ttb NEZ
L @LiL Reese300 😷 man what I'm always on sonson

300Agency L @LiL Reese300
T @Ttb NEZ smoke sum wit me cuss

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
some dude from 300 posted this:

and one of lil marc's homies , boss nez, posted this on twitter, with reese replying:

BossNez T @Ttb NEZ
L @LiL Reese300 😷 man what I'm always on sonson

300Agency L @LiL Reese300
T @Ttb NEZ smoke sum wit me cuss
can i get a translation?