Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
women are trifling. i tell some that i am straight up married and they dont give a fuck haha.
lmao breh you aint even lying! ...this single life is a lot different than I remember it being 6 years ago, these bitches are scandolicioius!

I just dont wanna get done like True Lies lol

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i am going to try and minimize my blunt intake, i've smoked a shitload of blunts since the beginning of the year...i think i'm subconsciously craving the tobacco in the blunt

since last week, i've started to smoke joints, but i'm double wrapping them so they burn a bit slower
i tried and tried but i cannot do joints or raw papers man. that shit ALWAYS goes out and i have to keep relighting. Is that supposed to happen or am I rolling it wrong?

Nov 18, 2010
Double wrap? Doesnt that make it harsh as shit? I'm addicted to putting a tiny bit of tobacco in the bottom of my bong hits. I just use an ash catcher n pull til it all goes through

Also that serio song literally had me dying

And butcherr idk it is supposed to turn frozen fruit into yogen fruz-like ice cream so I had to buy it. I'm willing to guess it is gonna be ass and I'll return it.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lmao breh you aint even lying! ...this single life is a lot different than I remember it being 6 years ago, these bitches are scandolicioius!

I just dont wanna get done like True Lies lol
HAHHAHAHA! foreal though! these bitches will get a dude killed out here! some hoes im like stay the fuck away from me bitch you're nothing but trouble.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i tried and tried but i cannot do joints or raw papers man. that shit ALWAYS goes out and i have to keep relighting. Is that supposed to happen or am I rolling it wrong?
this is my first time trying to cut down on blunts with joints/raw papers, and it goes out often, but not all the time...i dunno if you're rolling it wrong, but i use a cigarette roller since i can't roll joints for shit.

Double wrap? Doesnt that make it harsh as shit?
no, it doesn't surprisingly. and i cough often.