Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I was joking, but I was referencing how neat and tidy your apartment looks, and the fact that my place is dirty as fuck at the moment.
Yes I am a neat freak. So that's why you said you were embarrassed. Again feel free to tell me more at [email protected] if you'd like.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I deleted a bunch of podcasts because I never have time to listen.

I pretty much listen to JRE, Bill Burr, and Collin Cowherd for sports talk. Then also have some NPR ones like Radiolab, This American Life.

what you listening to? I need some suggestions

no he isn't the HBO guy. cheeto @cheeto will confirm Bill Burr is funny.
confirmed , bill burr is naturally funny as fuck . fa shoe

have u seen his youtube videos where he does tours of cities? straight comedy, and stuff like that

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
First of all, there's no need to listen in chronological order. The first ~50 or so were originally a radio show called Comedy Death Ray and Scott Aukerman was still kind of amateur. I've been listening in reverse chronological order and it's been a fun ride discovering characters and then hearing earlier versions of characters and their backstories. You will start to see a broad spectrum of comedy and every aspect of it has informed me of how it works.

You aren't going to like it if you aren't interested in comedy, improv, fake characters, etc

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Forget Everything You Know: THIS Burger is 100% Bacon, from the Bun to the Patty

Many bold souls have attempted to create the perfect all-bacon burger. While some put up an incredible effort (see: Slater’s Bacon ‘Merica Burger), they were still playing within the confines of a box. So, we here at Foodbeast were determined to create a truly 100% bacon burger — from the bacon-infused bun to the bacon-wrapped onion ring to the bacon-crusted egg to the actual ground bacon patty (whew). We’ve created a burger so epic, it’ll fill your bacon cravings for an entire lifetime.

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve officially jumped the shark pig and crafted the Truly 100% Everything Bacon Burger. Enjoy!

The 100% Everything Bacon Burger

Ingredients

Burger
•bacon (at least 5 pounds).
•bacon Bits
•mayo and Sriracha
•BBQ sauce
•1 Onion
•1 (or 2) slices of Pepperjack cheese
•1 egg

Bun
•3 tablespoons warm milk